September recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

September recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jadyn Donovan (#10-2023) and Kendall Dudley (#3-2024) are both at ND this weekend! (Jadyn’s IG story). Both go to Sitwell Friends in DC (Same as Rice) Dudley’s mom is the HS coach! BIG that these girls are at ND with Niele. As some people I’ve seen online is that she can’t get recruits. She’s done it now with them two and KK Arnold/Bransford. ND’s coaching staff must have checked them out at DC over this past week due to Kendalls mom’s tweet.
Wrong thread. This thread is about UConn recruiting. There is a non-UConn recruiting thread on the general forum. Thanks!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Paige approves

1632002876629.png

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Didn't this same source say it will be uconn just a couple of days ago? Smh.
Difference between opinion and reporting, all to common to refer to our opinions as facts. I hope the young star does choose to become a Husky, and that's a fact.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Keep waiting for someone to complain that she hasn't narrowed her list to 5. Nine just seems so broad 14 months from her early signing period! :eek: :cool:
See thread on Kiki Rice for context!
Fair point. I'll bite. :eek: I'm kind of disappointed that the UCONN logo was not at the top of this image. All she had to do was put the logos in reverse alphabetical order.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Picking up on the KK Bransford entries from the August thread:
  • To the best of my knowledge, ND is still on that Top 8 list.
  • There were reports she took an unofficial visit to ND this summer. Cincy is not a far drive from South Bend, so the fam/friends can make it a road trip. Ditto Louisville and Michigan. That can expand coverage.
  • And, there's one I'm certain I've read about her: she wants to be thorough.
  • BTW, regarding the attribution of the UConn/ND "no go" quote: I, too, have heard both opinions (her/a friend). Given the post has gone "poof," I guess we'll have to see.

As for ND, they've made offers to a bunch of scoring guards and wings in 2023, so they're obviously making sure there are options.
To me, this is a make or break year for Coach Ivey. The team has to show improvement in wins and 4th Quarter play given the quality on the roster already. While they might be lacking elite scorers this team still has plenty of talent that if they stumble again, the question of coaching creeps into the conversation. Duke, NC, NC State are now vying for the top players with Louisville in the ACC and shocking to me is the number of top 60 players considering BC.
So yes, the eyes are on the Irish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox