Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
BlueStar:

E-rgJrBXMAky-Vl

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If she did it herself, it could be encouraging. Still you can't trust the still developing mind of a young teenager. To some, recruiting is a game to them.
It is very encouraging for UCONN. When she was announcing every other offer she simply had a picture of herself in her HS uniform. With UCONN she had her HS and herself in a UCONN uniform.
her announcement for NC is attached as an example.
1631406013947.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So, that is different from anyone at UConn suggesting it on a visit - no?
Different? First of all UCONN doesn't do the put the uniform on so we can take a picture during a recruiting visit thing. Second I doubt very much that ANYONE at UCONN would suggest to a recruit to put a picture on social media of a recruit wearing a UCONN uniform. Third the original statement that picture was posted to refute is this: " I also appreciate the fact that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball."
This is not a fact because Cierra Toomey ( a UCONN recruit) posted a photoshopped picture of herself in a UCONN uniform and Cierra Toomey will not be on the UCONN campus to play basketball until June of 2023.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Different? First of all UCONN doesn't do the put the uniform on so we can take a picture during a recruiting visit thing. Second I doubt very much that ANYONE at UCONN would suggest to a recruit to put a picture on social media of a recruit wearing a UCONN uniform. Third the original statement that picture was posted to refute is this: " I also appreciate the fact that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball."
This is not a fact because Cierra Toomey ( a UCONN recruit) posted a photoshopped picture of herself in a UCONN uniform and Cierra Toomey will not be on the UCONN campus to play basketball until June of 2023.
Toomey was not “in a UConn uniform.” A photoshopped picture is a computer enhanced photograph that distorts reality. While I appreciate the fact that Toomey posted the image, it’s not a real photo.

I continue to maintain that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.

Reaction Score
Couple new follows by Chris Dailey. Info on both of them upcoming.

First, 2025 Zhen Craft, a 6-1 wing from Maryland.

The score. Wow. My Big Mama would have had a highlight film in this game. lol

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Toomey was not “in a UConn uniform.” A photoshopped picture is a computer enhanced photograph that distorts reality. While I appreciate the fact that Toomey posted the image, it’s not a real photo.

I continue to maintain that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.
Azzi Fudd November 11 2020.
1631413564401.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member