Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Have you watched the video highlights on Olivia Olsen? 6'0" ,class of
2924. I could see some aspects of E Westbrook, P. Bueckers, Nika
Muhl, and some A. Griffin. I would like to see her together with
Milaylah Williams. She is from Minnesota, a distant relative of LUTE?
( I made that one up, i.e. Lute Olson, for the Arizona Wildcat fans out there ).
I think the Boneyard will be extinct by 2924. I don't think the current moderators will still be here.;):rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Have you watched the video highlights on Olivia Olsen? 6'0" ,class of
2924. I could see some aspects of E Westbrook, P. Bueckers, Nika
Muhl, and some A. Griffin. I would like to see her together with
Milaylah Williams. She is from Minnesota, a distant relative of LUTE?
( I made that one up, i.e. Lute Olson, for the Arizona Wildcat fans out there ).
:eek: If she is class of 2924 I'm pretty sure none of us are going to be around to see it.
All kidding aside, if UCONN can pull off Paige, Azzi, Kiki, Mikaylah Williams, and Olivia Olson in consecutive classes-That would be Epic. BTW per USA basketball Olivia and Mikayla are both now 6'1".

Last edited:
Reaction Score
:eek: If she is class of 2924 I'm pretty none of us are going to be around to see it.
All kidding aside, if UCONN can pull off Paige, Azzi, Kiki, Mikaylah Williams, and Olivia Olson in consecutive classes-That would be Epic. BTW per USA basketball Olivia and Mikayla are both now 6'1".
I guess I'm " future" orientated!! 2024, lazy fingers, no editing!! Have a good day!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
some things never change......the old try on the uniform trick......

Two things:

1- Isn't it kind of early for an official visit for a class of 24 girl?
2- I think its kind of funny having her stand amongst the Final 4 trophies, as the 3 runner up awards look exactly like the 2 NC awards. Can't fool me.

Reaction Score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMO, Jones came up bigger on the biggest stage. In the national semifinal between Stanford & SC, Jones was 11/14 while Boston, who missed a bunny at the buzzer that would have sent SC to the championship, was only 5/14.
5-14? :eek:

Looks like ONO numbers in big games. Lucky for Dawn she picked up Cardoso. :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Two things:

1- Isn't it kind of early for an official visit for a class of 24 girl?
2- I think its kind of funny having her stand amongst the Final 4 trophies, as the 3 runner up awards look exactly like the 2 NC awards. Can't fool me.
1) Yes. This was not an official visit. Class of 2024 cannot start official visits until April of 2023 at the earliest. This was an unofficial visit and yes it's early =before her sophomore year of HS.

Reaction Score
Dude, surprised you are posting to this thread. You are generally factual and analytic and this is such an ill defined question. Is "best" most valuable, most skilled, highest contribution, etc.? Does it relate to the regular season, playoffs, or both? Seems like more of a click bait question.
no sir i'm not here to clickbait for ratings, the accomplishments of Boston were belittled because she didn't show up in big games? Last I checked a player is define by her work as a player not by 2 games. In 2018 Arike hit 2 buzzer beaters to win a ntl title, she was not a better player than WIlson that year. That's why I brought up the same example with Paige and Haley.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
some things never change......the old try on the uniform trick......

I always admire the handful of players that choose not to take the obligatory photograph in a school’s uniform on a recruiting visit. Haley Jones & Azzi come to mind. I also appreciate the fact that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.

Reaction Score
This is also the account that said Cardoso was headed to Uconn or auburn(?). Honestly a bogus account that tweets a bunch of predictions in hopes of one sticking so we’ll see.
I read a lot into the two words “may” and “be”. We all should.

Reaction Score
I read a lot into the two words “may” and “be”. We all should.
True! I’m just saying no one should be taking this account too seriously. Any players offered by Geno “may be” headed to Uconn.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
:eek: If she is class of 2924 I'm pretty sure none of us are going to be around to see it.
Throw in Ciera Toomey as well, you know I'm all over every POI you mentioned. As I have mentioned a number of times, this is my favorite thread. Many like me owe so much to those like you, Sluconn, Jordy, Oldude and others who do the research and even go to numerous HS games to make this one of the best places to learn and discuss POI's and recruits. :)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I always admire the handful of players that choose not to take the obligatory photograph in a school’s uniform on a recruiting visit. Haley Jones & Azzi come to mind. I also appreciate the fact that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.
1631392348036.png

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
SCRANTON – The NEPA Elite Clark 17U girls team opened play in The Ladies Ball regional at Riverfront Sports by setting team records for most points in a game and largest margin of victory.

Three NEPA Elite players scored in double figures, three came up with at least five steals and the team hit half its 3-point attempts while running over the Pumas from the Playmaker Academy in Hopewell Junction, N.Y., 86-39, Saturday morning.

Dunmore’s Ciera Toomey, one of the nation’s most sought-after prospects in the Class of 2023, was 3-for-4 on 3s while finishing with 16 points, 4 rebounds and 3 blocked shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom