Schedule PC | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Schedule PC

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They certainly would not be in my top 20, but certainly in the 20-30 range because of regionalism and old Big East ties, besides they have been competitive of late. They would likely sellout or close to it - and you can't say that about most AAC teams under Aresco'a leadership.
Besides I would love to see both Dunn's and Andre's security posse in one building post Shrine.
Won't that be a little difficult during the NBA season? Assuming Dunn stays in the league.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Witchita State is probably going to be better than anyone in the new Big East this year

Witchita State, Cincy, Nova, SMU

4 Top 25 teams, 3 in the Top 15, and 2 in the Top 10... all at home. To go along with the toughest OOC road schedule in the country, the best pre season tourney ever, and Cuse at MSG is just as much of a home game as the XL Center in many people's eyes.

Reaction Score

Are you joining the AAC? Because then we'd play you. If not, you're not better than any of the P5 OOC teams we play, and you never will be.

UConn controls its OOC, not the conference it's in. UConn has been in the same conference since 1979, and hasn't received an invitation to leave for elsewhere. UConn has 7 OOC games with schools much better than yours.

Reaction Score

You must like living vicariously through Villanova and all their success, because your school hasn't done squat for your conference's reputation. You're like a Mississippi State fan always talking about their great conference, but at least they're in the SEC, and not in some mediocre shell of itself.

The fact is, UConn schedules several top notch OOC teams. It can't do better than it already does, and it certainly wouldn't improve things with a crap school like PC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I can't speak for other Boneyard posters; but....

Wichita State>>>>>>>>Providence

Look, I'd like to play Providence; it would be fun as many of my friends went to PC.

However, please understand, your program is but a spec of dirt in the dust bin of college basketball history.

Losing to UNC in the round of 32 is your most recent significant accomplishment. Congrats.

You'd have to be 35 to have any memory of your last trip to the final four.

Pathetic.

UConn will play you if we want to.

Till then; sit down, shut up and take notes on how to be a championship program.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I can't believe someone would visit this board and post this way. That post is the best example of a complete lack of self awareness I have ever read.

That it comes from a PC fan posting on a UCONN board also makes it pretty funny.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For a second I read this as "I'm talking about your entire home state. It sucks."

I'm thinking man FriarJ is a [penis] today.

Reaction Score

We don't live through our conference. We live through our team. UConn has Syracuse, Villanova, Arizona, Auburn, Oregon, and 2 of Michigan State, Oklahoma, Arkansas and North Carolina. 7 tough games. It doesn't need to play a crap school like PC.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
We don't live through our conference. We live through our team. UConn has Syracuse, Villanova, Arizona, Auburn, Oregon, and 2 of Michigan State, Oklahoma, Arkansas and North Carolina. 7 tough games. It doesn't need to play a crap school like PC.

@FriarJ when a lifetime dream was realized and PC kicked down the door to the round of 32

giphy.gif

C

Chief00

Won't that be a little difficult during the NBA season? Assuming Dunn stays in the league.
Not necessarily if they don't have a game. They have access to private planes.

Reaction Score

In so doing you came as a visitor and insulted one of the county's premier basketball programs and its fan base. You are not "aggressive and clear", you are clueless.

Reaction Score
Based on the back and forth in this thread (and Chief's Dunn/Drummond thing), I'm even more interested in making this happen. Cooley is a good coach, and Providence will likely make the post-season most years (and have an early exit :p) for as long as he stays there.

Yes, they are a lesser program, but we're UCONN so most programs we play every year aren't going to be on our level of success. Let's not gloss over the fact that we're playing an away game at Auburn this year. They haven't made the NCAA tourney in almost 15 years. But we don't even have to leave the state to play the Friars. And, like Syracuse at MSG, we could be adding another "neutral" site victory to our resume without even having to leave our own backyard.

I remember a lot of Boneyarders saying that they would never want to schedule BC in anything after the whole ACC blackballing incident. Now most Boneyarders love having a multi-year football series with them. PC didn't do us dirty like BC. Why is the idea of scheduling a game at Mohegan in place of Coppin State/Columbia/Colgate such a heinous crime?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom