Schedule PC | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Schedule PC

Reaction Score
@FriarJ talks pretty big for a fan of a school with such a putrid history.

Come back when your biggest recent accomplishment isn't losing to UNC in the second round.

Attachments

• IMG_3596.PNG
    IMG_3596.PNG
    100.2 KB · Views: 52

pj

Reaction Score
It would be a fun game for sure. We need those regional rivalries.

Reaction Score
There's a reason no top 25 programs schedule home and homes with them. I don't see any reason to give up the revenue from a home game to play at PC, especially when we can schedule teams like Arizona, Texas, Gtown, Cuse, Nova, Florida etc.

C

Chief00

There's a reason no top 25 programs schedule home and homes with them. I don't see any reason to give up the revenue from a home game to play at PC, especially when we can schedule teams like Arizona, Texas, Gtown, Cuse, Nova, Florida etc.
I think that's short term thinking and not even that. We need to get 15k in the XL Center not 8k. That picks up another home game in a revenue sense. It also would drive season ticket sales - playing decent teams rather than cupcakes.

Reaction Score
I think that's short term thinking and not even that. We need to get 15k in the XL Center not 8k. That picks up another home game in a revenue sense. It also would drive season ticket sales - playing decent teams rather than cupcakes.

Love ya Chief but you are starting to sound like a casual fan. There's about 30 teams I'd rather schedule home and homes with besides Providence U

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Love ya Chief but you are starting to sound like a casual fan. There's about 30 teams I'd rather schedule home and homes with besides Providence U
First, who is Providence U? Second, name them.

Reaction Score
First, who is Providence U? Second, name them.

Really? It's not that hard.

North Carolina, Louisville, Notre Dame, Duke, Virginia, Miami, Syracuse, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Pittsburgh, NC State, Kansas, Baylor, West Virginia, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Texas, Villanova, St. John's, Georgetown, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois, Ohio State, Indiana, Arizona, Oregon, UCLA, USC, California, Colorado, Stanford, Washington, Kentucky, Florida

I think I can actually come up with 47

Last edited:
C

Chief00

They certainly would not be in my top 20, but certainly in the 20-30 range because of regionalism and old Big East ties, besides they have been competitive of late. They would likely sellout or close to it - and you can't say that about most AAC teams under Aresco'a leadership.
Besides I would love to see both Dunn's and Andre's security posse in one building post Shrine.

Reaction Score
Schedule a 2 game series at Mohegan. If it fails to impress, don't renew it. It's really that simple.

Reaction Score

The home slate is like that because they took on the Nike PK80 and MSG.

Their OOC is packed with top quality games.

I challenge you to find me a better OOC. Go ahead. Anyone arguing that UConn's OOC needs improvement or that they are ducking people is essentially saying UConn should have declined the PK80. That would have allowed them to schedule more games.

pj

Reaction Score
There's a reason no top 25 programs schedule home and homes with them.

Because no top 25 programs, other than us, are located close to them.

Reaction Score

Witchita State is probably going to be better than anyone in the new Big East this year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom