Schedule PC | The Boneyard

Schedule PC

Reaction Score
UConn/PC makes sense for both schools. BTW, what is Shrine?

C

Chief00

It's a nightclub at Mohegan. Reading between the lines; Cheif, Drummond, and Bunky took Kwintin Williams out to welcome him to CT and they got into a scuffle with some PC players.
Close enough - Something went wrong and Andre's crew had to wait in line and pay while Dunn was inside. Andre's security crew felt disrespected. But, sometimes these guys just don't communicate that efficiently. At any rate, once Drummond's crew got inside they went to the back where Dunn was and one of Andre's security guys and Dunn's security guy had a skirmish. Andre has two extremely huge security guys. NBA players are taught by their teams to have a security detail to handle things like this rather than getting in fights themselves. It's all good - Calhoun would love this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't care if UConn is politically correct or not with the scheduling. I just want to see some decent OOC home games.

C

Chief00

I don't care if UConn is politically correct or not with the scheduling. I just want to see some decent OOC home games.
If there is a fight - you got to schedule them - and settle it on the court. Remember the Tate George and Murdock days?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

Yeah they were/probably still are? - they played AAU ball together and almost went to prep school together in Springfield. All friendships have their speed bumps - no big deal. These security guys have to use their muscle sometimes!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The ECAC tournament went by the wayside in the late 70's. As far as I am concerned, PC became irrelevant to me when Dave Gavitt passed. And this is coming from someone who used to go to the Providence Civic Center to watch the Friars in the mid and late 70's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom