Sandro Mamukelashvili | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sandro Mamukelashvili

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love you Mau but you're wrong here.

"Doesn't recruit white kids" and "let's look overseas again" is not the same thing.

Fair enough just trying the rational approach, but it would seem I don't have too many legs to stand on looking at these quotes. :eek:

Reaction Score
Ranked 95th on ESPN

uCJQpjz.png
I would stay away. From what I've heard, there's a good shot he's ruled ineligible.

Reaction Score
Half this board longs for the days when CCNY and Holy Cross were powerhouses.

Yeah sj that's what the majority of this board is looking for and thinking.

Hang on I need to finish this reply but my hood fell over me eyes. :rolleyes:

People get so overboard here it's ridiculous.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'm more of a 2004 guy. Actually 1999 was a helluva year.
If we go back to the 2004 season then we only have 1 title, 2005 season technically carried 2. I chose my year carefully. Coming off a high, and right about to enter another one right at the time.

Reaction Score
This kid won't end up at UConn. I am not sure I even believe we are recruiting him. Need more evidence.
I completely agree. Just because our coach started "following" one of the best available players in the nation doesn't mean we are recruiting him. Chills is obviously just interested in seeing his awesome selfies.

Reaction Score
Seton hall
Strictly going by social media cues, I'll go with USC.
-He's mentioned them a lot in interviews.
-His first visit
- a recent tweet he favorited is a selfie with some weirdo Boston jock sniffer that said he's going to USC.

We are late in the game here obviously. Hopefully we can make a late push to get our selves a visit.

Reaction Score
Folks wondering why we don't recruit many white guys might be surprised to find out that the majority of the top ranked kids aren't white. Shocking, I know.

Shocking, except when was the last time we got a top ranked guy or two or three? Just saying.

Reaction Score
Shocking, except when was the last time we got a top ranked guy or two or three? Just saying.

I am being broad. Top ranked as in top 100 players. 9 white guys in the top 100. None ranked higher than 62. 4 in the 90's. Might seem like I did a ton of work figuring this out but TOS has a profile picture next to each players name in their top 100 ranking. 2 to Creighton, 1 Gonzaga, 1 Duke, 1 Utah, 1 BYU, 1 Butler, 1 Wisconsin, 1 Arizona. This is just a matter of statistics. You can't infer that KO doesn't target whte players.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I am being broad. Top ranked as in top 100 players. 9 white guys in the top 100. None ranked higher than 62. 4 in the 90's. Might seem like I did a ton of work figuring this out but TOS has a profile picture next to each players name in their top 100 ranking. 2 to Creighton, 1 Gonzaga, 1 Duke, 1 Utah, 1 BYU, 1 Butler, 1 Wisconsin, 1 Arizona. This is just a matter of statistics. You can't infer that KO doesn't target whte players.
If a player is half white and half black, do you consider him white or black? Things that make you go, hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom