Sandro Mamukelashvili | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sandro Mamukelashvili

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup just ignore us being mentioned among the teams that have been in contact with him

So we have called? Don't see much concrete evidence anywhere, just more nonsense that KO doesn't recruit white players. This feels like a pipe dream. Anyone know how many visits he has taken?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
As if things aren't confusing enough with Mamoudou and Mamadou (Diarra).... apparently Mamukelashvili refers to himself as Mamu (on twitter).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Found this on twitter. No idea who posted this but its a pic of Sandro and others in NYC, and it says he's going to USC (from a couple days ago). Is thate confirmed ?

Reaction Score
Found this on twitter. No idea who posted this but its a pic of Sandro and others in NYC, and it says he's going to USC (from a couple days ago). Is thate confirmed ?

This is the only thing saying he's going to USC, although he did tag black in it without correcting it saying he's going there. He either has already visited or will visit USC I think

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Holy . Can he shoot 3s? Please say yes. Please say yes.

Edit: watched video can confirm and he is a smooth .

My God man. Enough with the high standards. Can he catch a thrown basketball? Can he guard something that can move? Can he avoid being pushed under the basket, reaching behind himself and tipping every rebound to the opponent? Can he dunk?

Reaction Score
Ranked 95th on ESPN

uCJQpjz.png

Sounds like just the type of player we need.

Reaction Score
Just committed to Seton Hall.

Wow. Now if they get Duval they'll have the top recruiting class in the BE. IDK how all these little big east schools seem to be gaining ground on us as popular destinations. I could have seen losing this guy to an SEC school, but we are UConn and have the biggest positional need for this guy out of any other team. Tons of playing time as a freshman, but he just wan't interested.

Reaction Score
Wow. Now if they get Duval they'll have the top recruiting class in the BE. IDK how all these little big east schools seem to be gaining ground on us as popular destinations. I could have seen losing this guy to an SEC school, but we are UConn and have the biggest positional need for this guy out of any other team. Tons of playing time as a freshman, but he just wan't interested.

I think partially because they're on these guys as a focus much earlier and more often than us. Just a guess but if we're fooling around the Top 30-40 using a lot of time and energy there we are allowing the Kevin Willards of the world to get ahead of the game in the 75-150 area right? I mean I'm only assuming but when a kid like this becomes available he's pretty happy someone respected him early and looks away from those who show sudden interest.

Reaction Score
I think partially because they're on these guys as a focus much earlier and more often than us. Just a guess but if we're fooling around the Top 30-40 using a lot of time and energy there we are allowing the Kevin Willards of the world to get ahead of the game in the 75-150 area right? I mean I'm only assuming but when a kid like this becomes available he's pretty happy someone respected him early and looks away from those who show sudden interest.

Huskyforlife had him locked in on April 3rd.

Reaction Score
Huskyforlife called it on April 3rd. He was right.

I see the Ollie detractors are out on this "big miss."

Kid was already locked in by April 3rd.

Are you referring to my comment? If so, I'm not an Ollie detractor and nothing I said was directed towards him.

Reaction Score
And the same people who say he should have come here despite Seton Hall being on him early will be the same people who criticize someone who bolts to UK or Duke after we've been on them for years before they blew up

Reaction Score
Are you referring to my comment? If so, I'm not an Ollie detractor and nothing I said was directed towards him.

Yeah, but my fault. Sorry. Not only your post, but this is how it has been going when someone UConn was barely just recruiting ends up going elsewhere. There is the inevitable pile-on. When I read "He had tons of playing time here, but just wasn't interested..." this is what I heard. He does have a lot of playing time, but I don't know what the situation is at Seton Hall. He may have even more there.

Reaction Score
I mean we need kids who can play the game like this so if indeed they aren't in the Top 25 then let's get out of that game and begin to recruit harder in the lower rankings. Just seeing the highlights he knows how to play the game, all the tools passing, shooting, size, rebounding, inside-out .....need to fine these kids earlier and get involved. This kid going to waste his time losing in the first round of the NCAA tourney with Willard is a waste, although at least he makes it. Need to get the culture back so these kids are wide eyed and giggly when we knock on the door. Seeing this hurts much more than having guys transfer, need to be in the game more. Diallo wasted a lot of peoples time and that's sickening quite honestly. Every time someone mentions Beatty I start shaking, hate to say but someone mentioned better to take the kid who is ready to be here, wants to be a Husky and is talented than wait, forgot who that was!:rolleyes:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Arizona and Virginia follow cam reddish on twitter too, guess he's going to both schools amirite @k-walk

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, but my fault. Sorry. Not only your post, but this is how it has been going when someone UConn was barely just recruiting ends up going elsewhere. There is the inevitable pile-on. When I read "He had tons of playing time here, but just wasn't interested..." this is what I heard. He does have a lot of playing time, but I don't know what the situation is at Seton Hall. He may have even more there.
He's a devout Catholic. For some, faith is a huge factor.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I mean we need kids who can play the game like this so if indeed they aren't in the Top 25 then let's get out of that game and begin to recruit harder in the lower rankings. Just seeing the highlights he knows how to play the game, all the tools passing, shooting, size, rebounding, inside-out .....need to fine these kids earlier and get involved. This kid going to waste his time losing in the first round of the NCAA tourney with Willard is a waste, although at least he makes it. Need to get the culture back so these kids are wide eyed and giggly when we knock on the door. Seeing this hurts much more than having guys transfer, need to be in the game more. Diallo wasted a lot of peoples time and that's sickening quite honestly. Every time someone mentions Beatty I start shaking, hate to say but someone mentioned better to take the kid who is ready to be here, wants to be a Husky and is talented than wait, forgot who that was!:rolleyes:

If Hall somehow gets Dural they're final four contenders.

Reaction Score
Nice pickup for the Hall, if they got Duval they would be title contender good but it looks like he's going to Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom