S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 14 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought that was what she was going to do when I first heard she was going to enroll early. Never saw the logic in coming in green mid-season, learning on the fly, on a deep, talented team. Made no sense. But she seems fine with her decision, so more power to her. Glad she’s putting on weight - hopefully it’s Binetti 13 and not freshman 13. :eek:

Great interview. She referenced the Iowa loss as being 2 weeks ago, so likely third week or so of April was when the interview was conducted.

I enjoyed the interview as well. Think it was just released this past week as there were posts on Twitter about it yesterday.

Reaction Score
Kitts will show her talent next season, not a long thing for her or long wait, watch, just give her PT.

Reaction Score
Kitts will show her talent next season, not a long thing for her or long wait, watch, just give her PT.
I enjoy watching her play. Even when she wasn't sure what to do she always plays hard. Reminds me of Brea Beal in that she's just a stat filler. Rebounds, loose balls, steals, etc. she's a go-getter for sure.

Reaction Score
Looking back in hindsight. Destinee Littleton was a significant lost with her outside shooting.
As a UConn fan I remember her making some big shots when the teams played in Cancun. Really shifted the momentum of the game. She could've been big on both sides of the ball vs Iowa. Very good point

Reaction Score
Looking back in hindsight. Destinee Littleton was a significant lost with her outside shooting.
I thought that all year. She was a bit of a loss on defense but she could absolutely knock down some 3 pointers.

Reaction Score
This is the do or die weekend. #1 does morrow show up to pay homage to the statute at SCar & the legend this weekend. Regardless of what happens , we will be okay. Very excited about our forwards in Kitts,Feagin, and Watkins. Give me Walker and call it a day.

Reaction Score
This is the do or die weekend. #1 does morrow show up to pay homage to the statute at SCar & the legend this weekend. Regardless of what happens , we will be okay. Very excited about our forwards in Kitts,Feagin, and Watkins. Give me Walker and call it a day.
Not do or die. As shown by your second and third sentences.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Morrow would undoubtedly make our team better on Day 1 next year, and it's going to be tough going against her at LSU. But I think we may be better in the postseason with a team that gives those minutes to our young frontcourt and lets them grow.

Reaction Score
Morrow would undoubtedly make our team better on Day 1 next year, and it's going to be tough going against her at LSU. But I think we may be better in the postseason with a team that gives those minutes to our young frontcourt and lets them grow.
Looking on the bright side of it, with Cardoso being a Sr next year, with the option of returning, it does give those players who stuck it out a chance to grow and it also gives some space to bring in high school players. LSU will be loaded next year for sure.

Reaction Score

Interested in if this happened because Morrow canceled her visit or if Morrow canceled her visit because this happened. I don't see Dawn picking up two frontcourt players in the offseason with the talent you guys had coming back so I wonder if it was a "first to commit" situation.

Reaction Score
For me with Walker she will not upset the team chemistry but blend in with the whole. She comes in knowing she will be a backup and just wants to contribute.

Reaction Score
We have more McDonalds All Americans than any team in the country. Dawn will mold them into a championship contender. The SEC still runs through SC no matter what the talking heads say.

Reaction Score
We have more McDonalds All Americans than any team in the country. Dawn will mold them into a championship contender. The SEC still runs through SC no matter what the talking heads say.
1683305505067.png

Reaction Score
As a UConn fan I remember her making some big shots when the teams played in Cancun. Really shifted the momentum of the game. She could've been big on both sides of the ball vs Iowa. Very good point

She didn't really shoot the ball well in Columbia though. I don't think her absence was significant.

Team won 40 straight games. Just couldn't defend Clark.

Reaction Score
Filling the backup center role was item #2 on my list.

If I have any remaining wish it would be another guard who hits threes at a high clip.

I've never seen Morrow as an addition that addressed actual needs. I don't think she will swing any championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom