S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 11 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm in serious birdie withdrawal. Dang. Come on with it already. LOL.
Now that we got our birdie, I need for you to work your magic and politely encourage the birdie to make herself known!

Reaction Score
I just had a birdie of my own,

A fried two piece with a biscuit :cool:
Omg...talk about timing. At the exact moment I opened this thread and began reading your comment, Chopped on The Food Network played the sound of a Rooster crowing. :):):)

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Huge get for Dawn. Pao Pao is a stellar shooter and would be a great 2 alongside Johnson. She seemed stagnant at Oregon but was brilliant as a freshman and had huge moments throughout her career. Likely pushes Hall to the 3. If they haul in Morrow too they have a legitimate title contending squad again. Pao Pao shores up perimeter shooting, Morrrow gives them the go to presence and once again they’d be able to outrebound everyone between her, Cardoso and Watkins inside.

Reaction Score
Huge get for Dawn. Pao Pao is a stellar shooter and would be a great 2 alongside Johnson. She seemed stagnant at Oregon but was brilliant as a freshman and had huge moments throughout her career. Likely pushes Hall to the 3. If they haul in Morrow too they have a legitimate title contending squad again. Pao Pao shores up perimeter shooting, Morrrow gives them the go to presence and once again they’d be able to outrebound everyone between her, Cardoso and Watkins inside.
Everyone always overlooks Feagin, she was the top scorer last year in points per minutes played, she will have a huge role next season and lastly, Kitts will emerge to work with Hall at the 3 for a dynamic 1-2 punch from that spot. And yeah, I fully expect Watkins to be a beast.

There were ten on the roster before PaoPao committed, now 11. I expect one solid big to be added as a replacement for Cardoso when she is out of the game, taking it to 12. That is a manageable roster. Cooper is going to have to work real hard now though to see meaningful minutes at the 1 or 2 because Fulwiley won’t be denied.

Reaction Score
Friends Love GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia
Let's gooooo! I'm so excited. I think she'll be a perfect fit to steal Zia's minutes and back-up Raven.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Everyone always overlooks Feagin, she was the top scorer last year in points per minutes played, she will have a huge role next season and lastly, Kitts will emerge to work with Hall at the 3 for a dynamic 1-2 punch from that spot. And yeah, I fully expect Watkins to be a beast.

There were ten on the roster before PaoPao committed, now 11. I expect one solid big to be added as a replacement for Cardoso when she is out of the game, taking it to 12. That is a manageable roster. Cooper is going to have to work real hard now though to see meaningful minutes at the 1 or 2 because Fulwiley won’t be denied.
Competition breeds success if you have the will to compete.

Reaction Score
Some Oregon numbers last season:
Endyia Rogers - 35 GP / 32.5 min / 136 ast (3.9)
Te-Hina Paopao - 35 GP / 32.7 min / 117 ast (3.3)

Reaction Score
Some Oregon numbers last season:
Endyia Rogers - 35 GP / 32.5 min / 136 ast (3.9)
Te-Hina Paopao - 35 GP / 32.7 min / 117 ast (3.3)
She played the 2 very well at Oregon as your stats show….and yes, she played minutes at PG as she will at SC next season, same as Cooke did. Seems like a perfect match tbh. Looks like a smooth transfer as far as roles go.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Are we playing Stanford this year, or was that only a two year home and home agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom