S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 10 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Continuing a few thoughts:

1. Not really sure what action someone has seen to have serious concerns about Feagin, either her skills or decision making. That's a head scratcher to me as sadly her action has largely been cigar time. I thought she's looked good. We'll just have to see.

2. Dawn said Watkins really needs to be dominant which I considered high praise for her potential. I'd guess she is ahead of Feagin knowing Dawn anyway. I thought she also looked good.

Maybe they're not stars maybe they are, but they look pretty good to me.

3. It would be a disappointment if Cardoso doesn't have a huge year and the smooth 18 footers of the Feagin and Watkins and allegedly Kitts should help spread it a little.

4. I think Breezy Hall might be a big factor for us. She seems to have embraced the challenge of a bigger role and I think perhaps her willingness to take shots early in her career could serve her better down the line. I don't know if she's the defender Beal is or not, but she might be a good one who rebounds and also is comfortable scoring. We'll see.

5. I maybe am zagging a bit when I say I thought Raven played courageously vs Iowa and will be just fine. I think she made a lot of progress this year, not least of which was recovering trom the early slump that her 2/19 or something like that from three. I like that it's her show. Hopefully she comes back an assassin because that was some serious off-season work incentive in Clark's almost shocking show of disrespect.

6. I hate how uncertain the shooting guard situation is. Yes, Cooper, Tessa Johnson, and Fulwiley are McD AAs but man you just don't know at this point.
Nice analysis.

Reaction Score

Was looking at her Uncle's IG since he was the one who made the IG post of them at South Carolina and lo and behold... her cousin plays softball for Clemson.

Screenshot_20230421_062355_Instagram.jpg

Reaction Score
So, @Cockygirl & @cockhrnleghrn, you wanna make any guesses before it happens?
I don't think anyone has a clue but looking at those who were recently on campus, I think narrows down the list to Sakima Walker, Te-hina Paopao, or Shayeann Day-Wilson. We also have Morrow on the list but she is in the middle of visiting other universities so it wouldn't make sense to commit in the middle of that. I think fans are praying for Paopao so that's who I am going "all-in" on.

Reaction Score
Doubt it’s Morrow primarily for her being on a visit. Praying for Paopao, my biggest want from out of the portal. Likely will end up being Sakima or Day-Wilson.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Doubt it’s Morrow primarily for her being on a visit. Praying for Paopao, my biggest want from out of the portal. Likely will end up being Sakima or Day-Wilson.
Day-Wilson just committed to Miami. So we're down to either Walker, Paopao, or someone outta left field

Reaction Score
Dawn seems to be at some basketball tournament. Could it be a 2024 commit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom