S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 9 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Her transfer thank you letter addressed both her academics and her bout with depression.

Probably didn't help that CVS wasn't around the program that year and the acting head coach was in way over his head. Happy to see her better and will root for her to do well whereever she lands( except against LSU) :p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Morrow (DePaul), PaoPao (Oregon), Day-Wilson (Duke) and Celester Taylor (Duke). Not much there except things previously reported elsewhere. No hint of insider information

I'm keeping my eyes on yall.... just in case.. just in case.

Reaction Score
Right, why drag this out? It’s not high school
It's the trend nowadays with some of the bigger transfer prospects. Suspect it's to help with her branding if there's a focus on NIL opportunities. Considering she was under the radar when she was originally recruited compared to now, I don't blame her.

Reaction Score
It's the trend nowadays with some of the bigger transfer prospects. Suspect it's to help with her branding if there's a focus on NIL opportunities. Considering she was under the radar when she was originally recruited compared to now, I don't blame her.
Ugh.

Reaction Score
Paopao was on a visit to SC!
BC39342F-9CC5-4CA9-86B2-7712E6141CFE.jpeg

Reaction Score
I don't mind it, especially considering how underrated she was out of high school. Engagement, NIL deals and potential movement of rosters can play a huge deal in her decision. Why not have fun with it and test the waters before committing to a big decision.

Reaction Score
Idk if yall recall but there was another tweet very recently where Sania was not present. She's apparently not at the gala, either. Wonder what is going on there.

Reaction Score
She did a live from the spring football game this weekend and was answering questions about going to Paris and was also at Hall’s Friday night with Sakima Walker. She also just signed on as an NLI athlete for a campaign called SC watermelon that talks about the athletic benefits of watermelon.
I mean anything could happen but I’m certainly hoping she is staying.

Reaction Score
She did a live from the spring football game this weekend and was answering questions about going to Paris and was also at Hall’s Friday night with Sakima Walker. She also just signed on as an NLI athlete for a campaign called SC watermelon that talks about the athletic benefits of watermelon.
I thought I remembered someone saying she had pics of her and Sakima in her IG story but I never got to see the actual pics. I was hoping that both times she wasn't pictured that it was just coincidence. Thanks for the info. Feel much better now.

Reaction Score
Idk if yall recall but there was another tweet very recently where Sania was not present. She's apparently not at the gala, either. Wonder what is going on there.

Just the night before, she was at the Spring Game with all of the others shown here, so it may just mean that she had another obligation.

Reaction Score
Just the night before, she was at the Spring Game with all of the others shown here, so it may just mean that she had another obligation.
Also she did a instagram post later that night talking about a trip this week to Paris so she was not in town.

Reaction Score
Paopao was on a visit to SC!
View attachment 87492

This would be such a good fit for need.

The second ball handler, the floor stretcher, the experience.

Not exactly what Cooke brought but hits some of the same zip codes. More natural pg than Cooke I think for that backup role.

Sounds like Taylor may be headed to Ohio State, but she would be such a good sixth man/wing defender.

Reaction Score
Diamond Johnson is in the Portal. Do we make a run at her a 3rd time ?

Reaction Score

People keep saying she is headed to OSU ..dos not seem like it but it could happen

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
All of those things say she's here for the duration. She may be camera shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom