Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
definitely not the right team last night for Kemba to be playing hurt against

I wonder what the alternative is for them. Kemba has a sprained shoulder. Could be it will last a long time. He went from shooting 505 before he got hurt to 15%. Drastic drop.

caw

Reaction Score
Drummond a last four games have been fantastic from a stat POV. I think he's 15.5/15.5 over those four. Should be able to get a ton of boards against the Knocks next.

Reaction Score
drummonds free throw shooting has become a bigger story than his overall play averaging 12/12 his first time getting big minutes. Part of me thinks it's conditioning , which would also answer why he has such strange defensive lapses. Cheeks is not a good coach, they should go after George Karl.

Reaction Score
Whew. Kemba looks like a new man today. Has 21 on 9-13 shooting, and that includes an uncontested layup he randomly blew somehow, but oh well. He's playing hard and getting good shots, like he has all along, and now more of them are going in. Hopefully he'll be back in rhythm again.

Reaction Score
and Ray had 17 pts last night he will retire when he wants to retire, he can definitely play into his 40s if thats what he chooses to do.

Reaction Score
31 for Kemba & game clinching FT's. Adrien was solid with 10 rebs & 7 pts. When Charlotte pays Adrien, he plays well.

Reaction Score
Drummond keeps his double-double streak going on a night he looked tired and played poorly. They just had a rough stretch of schedule (West Coast trip, home game yesterday and at Atlanta tonight). He had to do it himself since the Pistons weren't even trying to look at him. So he stole the ball in the backcourt and dunked it for his 10th point with a minute to go.

Brandon Jennings is the most selfish POS I've ever seen. When it's garbage time, he shoots 95 percent of their possessions. Thank goodness we got stuck with Kemba instead.

Reaction Score
Adrien also with 7pts 9boards
Really proud of Jeff. Kid brings it every night and is really carving out a nice niche for himself. Hopefully this all adds to a nice guaranteed deal that sets him up for life......

Reaction Score
Really proud of Jeff. Kid brings it every night and is really carving out a nice niche for himself. Hopefully this all adds to a nice guaranteed deal that sets him up for life......
Dude still has
the
worst
hands
EVER

He's a bull though.

Reaction Score
Lamb tonight on TNT vs clipshow , tune in after the bc game.

Reaction Score
Lamb tonight on TNT vs clipshow , tune in after the bc game.

Lamb with 11 looking more comfortable out there this is a crucial year for him he needs to take advantage of these opportunities.

Reaction Score
I don't get why Brooks is so reluctant to let Lamb close out a game over Fisher, the only time I've seen him do it is the game against the Wizards when Westbrook got ejected. Let the dude grow, he needs to start getting more time with Durant and Westbrook.

Reaction Score
Kemba and Brandin Knight were most often compared coming out. I noticed in Milwaukee's blow out loss to the Bobcats last night that Knight doesn't even start for them. Luke Ridnour is their starter. And Knight scored 3 points last night coming off the bench, and that's his season average: 3.6.

Milwaukee seems to have gotten the wrong end of that deal.

Reaction Score
Just basically extended garbage time against the Jazz, but Lamb looks really good. Has 15 on 7-11 shooting with a variety of floaters and mid-range shots. Got his long arms in the passing lane for a breakaway and one. Playing point guard a lot too.

Reaction Score
Lamb looked pretty good on the ball, he ran the point for the entire 4th quarter. It was nice to see him being asked to do something else on O besides being parked on the 3point line while watching Jackson, Durant, and Westbrook run iso in the that Thunder offense. On another note, the Jazz have mastered the art of tanking one month in.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
aceboon said:
Lamb looked pretty good on the ball, he ran the point for the entire 4th quarter. It was nice to see him being asked to do something else on O besides being parked on the 3point line while was watching Jackson, Durant, and Westbrook run iso in the that Thunder offense. On another note, the Jazz have mastered the art of tanking one month in.

It was a weird fourth quarter because the Jazz bench guys were pressing, trapping, playing physical, sprinting all over the place, etc. while the Thunder were just trying to casually run a few sets and call it a night. Lamb kinda got worn out having to be the only ball handler. He was hunched over at the last media timeout. But the good thing for Lamb going forward is that they couldn't handle him off the dribble at all. He blew by his man every time (or split double teams) and although he missed his last 2 at the rim to end 7-13 (one was blocked), he was picking out teammates for wide open shots (Gomes of course missed all of his). If he can be a guy they trust to break down a defense late as a third option, he'll have more chances to be out there in the end instead of Fisher/Sefolosha.

There are also clearly no mistakes with him fading in and out of games. He plays hard constantly. Not always the right decisions - and he will get beat on D once in a while, but it isn't lack of attention to detail. He looks locked in.

Reaction Score
GREAT news for fans who want to watch how their favorite players are performing. Going forward on NBA.com box scores, you'll be able to click on a stat of a player and be able to watch all of the plays that contribute to it.

For example, I just went to the box score of last night's Thunder game and clicked on the 13 from Lamb's 7-13 FGs. I then got to watch all the shots he attempted for the game. If I clicked on rebounds, I'd get all his rebounds, etc.

Amazing feature which will allow us to watch our former UConn players' highlights if their games aren't on in our market.

Reaction Score
GREAT news for fans who want to watch how their favorite players are performing. Going forward on NBA.com box scores, you'll be able to click on a stat of a player and be able to watch all of the plays that contribute to it.

For example, I just went to the box score of last night's Thunder game and clicked on the 13 from Lamb's 7-13 FGs. I then got to watch all the shots he attempted for the game. If I clicked on rebounds, I'd get all his rebounds, etc.

Amazing feature which will allow us to watch our former UConn players' highlights if their games aren't on in our market.

The NBA is the best league imo as far as being keyed in on social media and trends. They saw how many youtube views those highlight vids get showing a players made baskets and key plays and followed suit with their own thing, this is a great feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom