Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rudy Gay with an 11 for 37 shooting night in a loss to the rockets.

Reaction Score
Drummond had 16 points (8-9 FG), 16 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 assists, and a block tonight.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Drummond will lead the league in rebounds a couple times before his career is over.

Reaction Score
Currently at the four seasons San Fran where the pistons are staying. Just saw josh smith but I'm on the prowl for AD and CV.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Currently at the four seasons San Fran where the pistons are staying. Just saw josh smith but I'm on the prowl for AD and CV.
AD, CV and my cousin Ryan. He's the director of catering there. ;)

Reaction Score
Drummond with 16 and 14 tonight on 8-10 shooting (one of his misses was sort of a wild tip that they could have ignored, but it gave him a rebound). He hit a catch and shoot jump hook in close where he must have released the ball 12 feet off the ground and just dropped it in. Put it on the floor once from the FT line to beat David Lee for a layup. He's averaging a dub-dub now. Probably about 11.5 ppg and 11.0 rpg on 67 percent shooting after today.

Pistons got killed. Just not a good team the way they are constructed. Stuckey and 3 bigs just doesn't work.

Reaction Score
andre is awesome. put him with a top wing and some 3-D guys and youve got a contender. but ya, im not sure how the pistons are planning to get away with some of these lineups

Reaction Score
Adrian is official a rotation nba big. also has a high per. drummond looks good in advanced stats. very few bigs as productive as he's been early in the season. him and vucevic on Orlando are studs

Reaction Score
Kemba is struggling badly with his shot in this game, as well as this season. I hope he doesn't regress, it looked like he was about ready to make the leap forward.

Reaction Score
The Charlotte Huskies on csn vs the Cs

Rough one - Adrien hasn't gotten off the bench since Jefferson came back, BG is a Bobcat in name only, and Kemba is in a death spiral of a slump right now. He is taking good shots - just nothing will fall. And neither will the jumpers he's set guys up with, so playmakering hasn't worked well either.

Reaction Score
Kemba 1-13. Ouch. Can't get anything to go. In close, floaters, open threes. Not sure he's taken a bad shot (maybe early). He's hustled on the boards, but that's about all his stat line shows. The Cats should win, but they need him to get his groove back.

Rudy won't miss 26 shots tonight at least. Having a good efficient night against his old mates the Grizz.

Lamb and OKC on ESPN at 10:30. Perhaps ESPN is billing it as Durant and OKC, though.

Reaction Score
Kemba's shot has looked very off since he injured himself in MSG (yes, I know he went back in after). Maybe it's just a coincidence, but maybe it's not.

Reaction Score
Kemba finished up 1-13, it was tough to watch. Worst game of his career, I assume. If there is a silver lining, it's that he managed to chip in with 9 rebounds. Hopefully he gets it turned around.

Reaction Score
if you're a basketball fan and not watching this Thunder/Warriors game, you lose, this shooting display is incredible now. Lamb with 3 3s but Reggie Miller is a for just saying he won a title at UConn his freshmen year as the man on the team. Lamb was incredible during that run but someone might want to mention the name Kemba to him and see if it jogs his memory.

Reaction Score
Lamb still makes some poor decisions defensively, but his offense is coming along nicely. I think he'll be getting more minutes than Thabo (who might be the least entertaining player to watch in the NBA) by the end of the season.

This 1st half is some of the best 24 minutes of basketball I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
if you're a basketball fan and not watching this Thunder/Warriors game, you lose, this shooting display is incredible now. Lamb with 3 3s but Reggie Miller is a for just saying he won a title at UConn his freshmen year as the man on the team. Lamb was incredible during that run but someone might want to mention the name Kemba to him and see if it jogs his memory.

yep as long as the refs don't try to run the show

Reaction Score
Scottie Brooks had Durant playing 42 minutes last night in the first of a back to back, tonight he's played 21 minutes in the first half alone. Somebody might need to tell him it's mid-November and running your superstar into the ground this early probably isn't a good idea.

Reaction Score
Scottie Brooks had Durant playing 42 minutes last night in the first of a back to back, tonight he's played 21 minutes in the first half alone. Somebody might need to tell him it's mid-November and running your superstar into the ground this early probably isn't a good idea.

hes in his prime and pretty durable you don't wanna make it a habit though

Reaction Score

Can't believe they didn't show a replay of the shot Curry made that didn't count at the end of the half. Hopefully it shows up on YouTube.

Reaction Score
Can't believe they didn't show a replay of the shot Curry made that didn't count at the end of the half. Hopefully it shows up on YouTube.

they didn't show it because its Curry that would be like showing an instant replay of a layup

Reaction Score
they didn't show it because its Curry that would be like showing an instant replay of a layup

It sort of was a layup - just from the top of the key. A finger roll that he shot about 30 feet in the air after the whistle. Dropped right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom