Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Reports of UConn Players game performance in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It sort of was a layup - just from the top of the key. A finger roll that he shot about 30 feet in the air after the whistle. Dropped right in.

I missed it I'm sure it will be on youtube, Ray will play as long as he can because Curry is a threat to break his career record of threes.

Reaction Score
OKC's bigs blow so many easy scoring opportunities around the rim

Reaction Score
Dang - was hoping it could be a great night for Lamb, but he came back down to earth. Good spurt for him though.

Reaction Score
Warriors were my pick to win it all before the season started. Don't ever remember liking a NBA team more than them, I like every single player on that roster.

Reaction Score
AD on ESPN right now its fun to watch his development he just need to add a low post game oh yeah and maybe his FT shooting
;)

Reaction Score
15 points/18 rebounds/1 assist/2 steals/ 2 blocks for drummond in win. Tremendous turn around when SHEED got in his ear. up against the best big man in the league no less.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if Kemba is hurt he might need to sit for a couple games, he's put up some awful shooting nights since he got hurt in that Knicks game @ MSG

Reaction Score
Lamb off to a good start almost midway thru the 2nd quarter, had a tomahawk jam on a fastbreak and then just had a nice pass to Westbrook for a finish on another fastbreak. 7pts, 3 rebs, and 1 assist.

Reaction Score
Kemba will have to learn to pace himself through an 82 game season as he gets older.

Reaction Score
if Kemba is hurt he might need to sit for a couple games, he's put up some awful shooting nights since he got hurt in that Knicks game @ MSG

I believe it was reported today that Kemba has a strained muscle in his rib cage, but that he was going to play through it. I don't know when he suffered the injury, but it seems to have coincided with the terrible shooting numbers he's posted over the last few games.

Reaction Score
I believe it was reported today that Kemba has a strained muscle in his rib cage, but that he was going to play through it. I don't know when he suffered the injury, but it seems to have coincided with the terrible shooting numbers he's posted over the last few games.

Different injury..the ribs happened tonight. Aceboon is referring to the shoulder injury driving into Artest. As an aside, I've seen all of his games since entering the NBA and he's played in all of them but I think Kemba has had back problems for awhile.. since his Jr yr at UConn. He's just a warrior out there.

Reaction Score
Different injury..the ribs happened tonight. Aceboon is referring to the shoulder injury driving into Artest. As an aside, I've seen all of his games since entering the NBA and he's played in all of them but I think Kemba has had back problems for awhile.. since his Jr yr at UConn. He's just a warrior out there.

You're right. For some reason I thought the rib injury was related to the Artest collision.

Reaction Score
Brandon Jennings just threw an alley oop off the backboard to Drummond on a 2 on 2 fastbreak, youtube coming shortly

Reaction Score
Drummond might have just had the #1 play of the day on SportsCenter (depending on what happened in the NFL today, I guess). Stole the ball - passed it to Jennings - and Jennings actually passed for once - off the backboard. Didn't think it had any prayer of working, but Drummond went up and got it.

He's got 10 points on 5-5 shooting and 5 rebounds at half. Detroit is sort of annoying. He got off to a good start with a dunk and a layup, and then posted up and hit a nice 8-foot jump hook from the right baseline for six points in about four minutes. So he's active, feeling good, with a little confidence, and a smaller guy (Jordan Hill) on him. They never posted him up again. Would have been a good chance to give him some extra touches and develop his game a little more.

Reaction Score
Drummond had 14+13 on 7-8 shooting, but Jordan Hill had 24+17, so it looks bad in comparison to the guy who he was going up against, even though it is a bit misleading. Twice Hill got on the offensive glass where Drummond did a bad job of boxing out (once Detroit was in a zone, and another time Drummond was complaining about a push in the back, but who knows). But mostly it was because Hill was playing with a passing point guard (Blake) who found him when the defense collapsed after nobody contained the ball.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm getting worried about Kemba. He's missed the rim on contested layups twice tonight. His jumper isn't even close. He's still playing hard, but his game has gone AWOL.

Reaction Score
he seriously needs to sit, its a long season, take a couple of games off and let Ramon Sessions dribble for 20 seconds of the shot clock like a chicken with his head cutoff, it would probably even lead to BG getting some burn.

Reaction Score
Lamb is so damn close to being an end-of-game guy. He needs to tighten up a few defensive lapses here and there, because the Thunder right now are going with Derek Fisher's corpse in the fourth quarter of a comeback against the Nuggets. He was playing really well today, but ended up with 8 on 3-5 shooting because he didn't stay on the floor long enough to do more. It was another day it felt like he might go for 20 for a moment or two.

Adrien looked awesome in spot duty against the Bulls, doing a little bit of everything. Al Jeffesron sat this one out.

Reaction Score
I'm getting worried about Kemba. He's missed the rim on contested layups twice tonight. His jumper isn't even close. He's still playing hard, but his game has gone AWOL.

He's definitely hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog