Recruiting Transfers - March | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I don’t think anyone is arguing that they don’t get anything. But if that’s the bar then wow. Indentured servants and even some slaves got paid small amounts of money. So that if getting some compensation is the only thing that matters to you I don’t know what to say.

I’m pretty sure that most people on here want players to get a more equitable distribution of the proceeds. Forbes had an article that suggested most basketball players would receive $500,000 per year if they split the profits 50-50.

Forbes

But sure, free warmups, kicks, and education you don’t really have time to take care of are cool too.
Really. Tell us how the slaves were able to put aside change for a rainy day.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score

Weird trend with his shooting %s. His FT numbers have steadily increased to 90% but his 3PT numbers have steadily decreased from 41 to 35.

Reaction Score
Weird trend with his shooting %s. His FT numbers have steadily increased to 90% but his 3PT numbers have steadily decreased from 41 to 35.
Shooting way more threes per game last 3 years . Probably more difficult ones too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Quick question... I see a lot of Guards in the portal... with Diggins and Dawkins coming in... and they look to be impactful players, does it make a ton of sense to over recruit this position, thus slowing down their development? To me, it seems to make more sense to try and get another versatile frontcourt player (another banger that can rebound and bring energy up front and is SOLID on the defensive end)....

Normally? Not really. The way Hurley plays? Yes. We are losing 3 perimeter players, Bouk, Adams and Polley (height aside). We have two coming in. We can use a 3rd, preferably a shooter who can defense outside better than Polley could. I think we also need a big.

Reaction Score
As noted in earlier post in this thread re: interest in Richmond at Kentucky/Fla State--Fla St has also been mentioned re: mutual interest with Rocket Watts-MSU.

Don't know if that would be a redundancy of skills at PG/CG at FSU or not.--One or the other or if both could play?May affect landing spot for Richmond. Can Richmond play along side of Davidson transfer(Grady) at Kentucky or is that either or situation?

Last edited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
John Fanta (@John_Fanta) Tweeted:
Breaking: Indiana grad transfer Al Durham is heading to Providence for his final season. The 6-4 guard averaged 11.3 PPG with 3.1 RPG and 2.3 APG this past season. Ed Cooley and the Friars reel in another quality addition. #PCBB

Reaction Score
Toledo was pretty good, and he was their best player and in fact the MAC player of the year. But he's 6'1 and a high usage PG. Not sure I see the fit with us.
Yeah I’m not sure I see the fit either, but he plays bigger than his size on the boards and he’s a great defender. Very good player

Reaction Score
Jeriah Horne would be an incredible get. He was absolutely dynamic as a 3 point shooter and hit 90% from the line. He’s also a willing defender and an excellent defensive rebounder. Would fit in great with IW or AS as a four and could play a small ball five against the Novas of the world.

Reaction Score
Omar Payne is way more talented than Locke. With proper coaching and a lot of work he can be nice addition. Great rim protector and crazy long wingspan.

Reaction Score
According to Borzello we have NOT reached out to Jayden Gardner from ECU. Can most probably count that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom