Recruiting Transfers - March | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You are a textbook example of a hypocrite and false crocodile tears actors crying about the plights of the D1 basketball players. Worry about the average Joe college student not student athletes.

It is actually a good thing and the right thing that the government mandates universities sponsor unprofitable D1 sports. It gives more people an opportunity to make something of themselves. That is the job of government.

Since money is the bottom line for you, I propose your job gets sent to North Dakota that way your company can maximize their profits at your expense.

PS: D1 basketball and football players are already privileged. You and many others would do well to remember that.
37423223-0397-4B39-934F-AC8038434F80.gif

Reaction Score
Quick question... I see a lot of Guards in the portal... with Diggins and Dawkins coming in... and they look to be impactful players, does it make a ton of sense to over recruit this position, thus slowing down their development? To me, it seems to make more sense to try and get another versatile frontcourt player (another banger that can rebound and bring energy up front and is SOLID on the defensive end)....

Reaction Score
I would imagine we’ll be in the mix with Kadary... the only reason he must be turned off is PT. A lot of overlap with Jackson, and we have another ball. Dominant Pass-first guard in Diggins.

Reaction Score
He's a nice player. I'm mystified by the "must get" posts. It's like we covet guys just because they're not here more than anything else. Adding a couple guys who actually have to be guarded out past the three point line would make this team so much better. I don't see how this is it.

Reaction Score
He's a nice player. I'm mystified by the "must get" posts. It's like we covet guys just because they're not here more than anything else. Adding a couple guys who actually have to be guarded out past the three point line would make this team so much better. I don't see how this is it.
He gets into the paint, and was arguably one of the pest perimeter defenders in CBB as a freshman. He has NBA potential. He’d make us exponentially bette next season

Reaction Score
Nobody is a must get but he's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom