Prediction Time | The Boneyard

Prediction Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I would like to welcome all fans to predict the Score UConn SC. UConns 5 3pt shooters will force SC to come out and guard them, which will open things up. UConn is to quick on defense and offense. UConn has to many good ball handlers, UConn has to many scorers and shooters. Geno will make the nite difficult for Mitchell and Cuevas. I expect SC to have 18+ turnovers and be forced to take outside shots and or force shots inside trying to draw fouls.

UConn 84 SC 53

Reaction Score
UCONN 75 SC 68. UCONN has been having trouble passing the ball into the post and SC's big post players will make it harder to score layups off the drives.

Reaction Score
I would like to welcome all fans to predict the Score UConn SC. UConns 5 3pt shooters will force SC to come out and guard them, which will open things up. UConn is to quick on defense and offense. UConn has to many good ball handlers, UConn has to many scorers and shooters. Geno will make the nite difficult for Mitchell and Cuevas. I expect SC to have 18+ turnovers and be forced to take outside shots and or force shots inside trying to draw fouls.

UConn 84 SC 53
No-It will be a very close game. I agree with you how good UConn is but USC is so much better than you think, IMO.

Reaction Score
MoJett with 8 steals, minimum. She'll run right between the legs of the SC players. Won't even see her coming.
Best thing about the last game, Stewie and Tuck will be playing to impress Geno, not SC. UConn will shine.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
72-50. I think it could be closer to Tony, BUT Geno is probably aware of the fact that some teams are afraid to play UCONN (Duke) so I think an epic beatdown is unlikely...

Reaction Score
UConn 68 USC 58
MoJeff and Kia cause havoc by driving in and drawing fouls on the SC bigs. Meanwhile KLM and Saniya are raining 3's. This will be a very competitive game.

Reaction Score
Last time I predicted I picked UConn over Stanford by 20. Well, I am ready to jump in the water again. UConn by 15-20 over SC.

Reaction Score
Massey has it 75-62 UConn. They're half right. 75-58 UConn.

Reaction Score
Uconn 78-56. I just can't see the SC team I have watched a couple times scoring beyond the mid 50's and at the same time, we have too many offensive weapons, inside and out. Our three point shooting should help neutralize their interior defense. Honestly, I'm really, really looking forward to seeing some UCONN lockdown defense more than anything else. Geno, the Motivator, has done his thing and I expect an unbelievable amount of energy right off the tip. Now I just need to give myself an extra hour to get up to the game in the snow from Mystic!! Go Huskies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom