Precious to Memphis | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Precious to Memphis

Reaction Score
Watch some videos and get back to me. Sans injury he would have been an all time great. Plus he has the penny foamposites. Kids like that stuff. Also you’re a legend bro
Legendary post

Reaction Score
This has got to be one of your dumbest posts of late. You keep setting your own bar for stupidity higher and higher. You're right we should all root for the AAC to suck, that will help us out long-term.
RHiD0K65NxxLO.gif

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This has got to be one of your dumbest posts of late. You keep setting your own bar for stupidity higher and higher. You're right we should all root for the AAC to suck, that will help us out long-term.

lol how is your ten million coming along

try rooting for uconn and not their competition.

imagine the places you’ll go.

if you are dimwitted enough to think the AAC is going to elevate UConn you should probably go back to the beginning.

horray. I hope memphis state cheats hard enough that someone notices the aac. impossibly dim.

Reaction Score
lol how is your ten million coming along

try rooting for uconn and not their competition.

imagine the places you’ll go.

if you are dimwitted enough to think the AAC is going to elevate UConn you should probably go back to the beginning.

horray. I hope memphis state cheats hard enough that someone notices the aac. impossibly dim.

Does UConn benefit financially if an AAC team (not UConn) wins the National Championship?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Does UConn benefit financially if an AAC team (not UConn) wins the National Championship?

lol sure they get 1/12th of some tournament credits.

root for ucf football. we get a taste of that too!

Reaction Score
Congrats to Memphis. Their coach and staff delivered an all-time great class (1, 17, 25, 38, 81) while ours managed to snag about as good as we can expect (61, 67, 93) given our conference and the state of the program. Hurley should focus our recruiting efforts on the types of recruits who fall in the 50-100 range from now on as it’s clear we are not realistically going to be players for the 5 stars unless we can swipe one from PSA. Our continued inability to recruit talented bigs remains our achilles heel.

Reaction Score
Looks like you could use a lesson in reading comprehension as well. Where in my post above do I say anything about the AAC elevating UConn? For us to be successful it needs to be the other way around, but here's the catch that your tiny pea brain probably cannot comprehend:

We will be a better team if we play (and beat) better competition on a regular basis. I consider this the end of this discussion because you have little of value to offer here (much like most of the rest of your whiny posts).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
i obviously have zero respect for our fanbase - but you losers cheering for memphis state are by far and away the worst. you get the bob diaco seal of approval.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Unless the rules have changed and there are going to be three basketballs next season this is going to be the biggest circus anyone has ever seen.

Been thinking that the whole time. This team will need two basketballs....but yeah, maybe its three.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Looks like you could use a lesson in reading comprehension as well. Where in my post above do I say anything about the AAC elevating UConn? For us to be successful it needs to be the other way around, but here's the catch that your tiny pea brain probably cannot comprehend:

We will be a better team if we play (and beat) better competition on a regular basis. I consider this the end of this discussion because you have little of value to offer here (much like most of the rest of your whiny posts).

a. quote me if you want to address me
b. tell us some more inside tv info.

you think you’d take your beatdown and pipe down.

go root for your girlfriend to find someone smarter, richer, taller and better looking.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
i obviously have zero respect for our fanbase - but you losers cheering for memphis state are by far and away the worst. you get the bob diaco seal of approval.

This wasnt exactly the UConn fan passion I envisioned Precious at Memphis would generate...but I'll take it. Whichever way it cuts, this has the juices flowing.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Memphis. Their coach and staff delivered an all-time great class (1, 17, 25, 38, 81) while ours managed to snag about as good as we can expect (61, 67, 93) given our conference and the state of the program. Hurley should focus our recruiting efforts on the types of recruits who fall in the 50-100 range from now on as it’s clear we are not realistically going to be players for the 5 stars unless we can swipe one from PSA. Our continued inability to recruit talented bigs remains our achilles heel.
This post makes zero sense, Memphis and UConn are in the same conference. Akok was ranked like #22.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Jesus, what is happening right now.

Rooting for Memphis is so stupid though. We need the AAC to crash and burn for us to have a shot, not for it to be a mid major forever.

Reaction Score
I found something worse, a UConn fan congratulating Memphis and then saying UConn could never be expected to get any 5 star type players because of our conference and standing as a program.

Reaction Score
a. quote me if you want to address me
b. tell us some more inside tv info.

you think you’d take your beatdown and pipe down.

go root for your girlfriend to find someone smarter, richer, taller and better looking.

So you’ve shown in this point that:
1) You aren’t capable of discussing your dumb comment, so you need to change the subject.
2) You clearly have some self confidence issues since you immediately turn to personal attacks whenever someone questions your dumb comments.
3) You still can’t explain to anyone clearly why the AAC being terrible is good for UConn.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So you’ve shown in this point that:
1) You aren’t capable of discussing your dumb comment, so you need to change the subject.
2) You clearly have some self confidence issues since you immediately turn to personal attacks whenever someone questions your dumb comments.
3) You still can’t explain to anyone clearly why the AAC being terrible is good for UConn.

ive wasted time discussing things with you - and you blabbed on and on about inside info even after i was proven correct and you were proven wrong.

if you are so stupid as to root for memphis state’s recruiting don’t let me stop you. people have cheered on stupidity here for years - most figure it out at some point.

Reaction Score
ive wasted time discussing things with you - and you blabbed on and on about inside info even after i was proven correct and you were proven wrong.

if you are so stupid as to root for memphis state’s recruiting don’t let me stop you. people have cheered on stupidity here for years - most figure it out at some point.

Love the passion but we need the AAC to be good. It's better for UConn to play Memphis at 7pm on ESPN right before Duke/UNC (won't happen but still). If Memphis didn't have a dynamite class we would be playing them on Thursday @ 9pm on Espn+ or CBS Sports Network.

Reaction Score
Classic boneyard. We got posters harassing people for cheering for AAC teams yet every single one of us wanted UCF to beat Duke, and Houston to beat Kentucky.

Anyone who is not a fan of Duke wants whoever is playing Duke to win. Same for Kentucky. The motivating factor is animosity against Duke. It has nothing to do with supporting the other team.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm not happy that Precious has chosen Memphis per se, but I do like the fact that the entire Memphis story is poised to give this place life. We have been without a good rival since the BE ended for us. Now we have the building blocks for some passion again. Now many of us might actually pay attention to in conference games w/o UConn. There is now a compelling a story.

Reaction Score
It’s sad how desperate some people are they have to root for our conference mates to consistently be better than us. No matter what teams from this conference get good it will always be second rate. You think anyone sees Memphis and Penny get a dominate class and think anything other than Penny and his shoes or his AAU connections. No they must see the Power 6 label is finally paying off.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Anyone who is not a fan of Duke wants whoever is playing Duke to win. Same for Kentucky. The motivating factor is animosity against Duke. It has nothing to do with supporting the other team.

exactly. who gives a flying fart about youston

Reaction Score
I'm not happy that Precious has chosen Memphis per se, but I do like the fact that the entire Memphis story is poised to give this place life. We have been without a good rival since the BE ended for us. Now we have the building blocks for some passion again. Now many of us might actually pay attention to in conference games w/o UConn. There is now a compelling a story.
Memphis 98
East Carolina(not even a state) 42

Compelling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99