Precious to Memphis | The Boneyard

Precious to Memphis

Reaction Score
Wow. Their starting lineup could look like Ellis, Quinones, Tucker, Achiuwa, Wiseman.

Basically, there's a real chance that 4/5ths of their starting lineup was acquired in the month of May.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Hope he ends up playing 10 minutes a game, buried on the bench, and not developing at all. Of course I'd never wish an injury on someone, but if he fails to develop for any other reason, particularly PT, not gonna lie, I'll smile.
Totally normal reaction for an adult to have about an 18 year old not going to the school they wish they went to

Reaction Score
I think this continues to show that Memphis will be a serious threat on the recruiting trail with Penny. He has the best recruiting class in the nation right now. I will admit that I am jealous. Thats what we thought we were getting with KO also being a young NBA alum. I am happy with the class Hurley has coming in and cant wait for UConn/Memphis to take over as the top rivalry in the AAC.

Reaction Score
Lol at the people pretending Penny isn't making it rain.
It’ll feel even better when rique and CV are hitting daggers against them. UConn/Hurley should have the biggest chip in the country on their shoulders. It’s time to win some damn games...because Memphis(if Penny can coach) is coming.

Reaction Score
A lot of Memphis class will probably not be one and done, too. I'd say Wiseman is the only surefire 1st rounder. If a few of these guys stay until year 2, they could be very very good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom