Precious Achiuwa generic update | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just want to point out that not getting an official isnt necessarily a bad thing. He took/is taking official visits to UNC, Kansas, UCLA and one other correct? Link between these schools? They’re all far away and would be fun to visit. The kid is smart to have all his expenses paid on these trips and get chauffeured around. He’d be dumb to visit uconn, which is right next door, especially during final exams / summer vacation. Don’t you guys want smart kids?

If I was him, I’d use my last official visit on Arizona state, USC, or maybe Hawaii? Top choice would be Louisville though

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Chief is more plugged in than anyone not an “insider” imo. He may be a little crazy/clingy/cringy. But he knows or knew someone who was or is connected to some degree

But he doesn’t... it’s made up and people believe it. BF and Zion actually are connected.

Reaction Score
Yes, he did. Legitimately. He was the only one here calling that.

It's also the last bit of news he's broken on the board.
Correct, which is why I assume he at least once was connected in some form or fashion

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Correct, which is why I assume he at least once was connected in some form or fashion

Connected might be a little strong, but yeah he definitely was at least on the periphery at some point.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, he did. Legitimately. He was the only one here calling that.

It's also the last bit of news he's broken on the board.

Except for Akok, Gaffney and Bouknight. It's a dumb pissing contest in any event. Nobody really closely connected to the team would be able to reveal details showing those connections or those connections would dry up. I take everything from everyone with several spoonfuls of salt.

If Precious comes here, what does that mean for Zion's "Next"? Is he a fraud then? No. It means that Dan Hurley himself can't predict what these kids will do with any certainty, nor could Ollie or Calhoun. The most we can get from any insider is a vague sense of what the staff thinks, which may or may not be accurate itself.

Reaction Score
Except for Akok, Gaffney and Bouknight. It's a dumb pissing contest in any event. Nobody really closely connected to the team would be able to reveal details showing those connections or those connections would dry up. I take everything from everyone with several spoonfuls of salt.

If Precious comes here, what does that mean for Zion's "Next"? Is he a fraud then? No. It means that Dan Hurley himself can't predict what these kids will do with any certainty, nor could Ollie or Calhoun. The most we can get from any insider is a vague sense of what the staff thinks, which may or may not be accurate itself.
I don't think Zion gets news from the staffs

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think Zion gets news from the staffs

I don't know where anybody gets their info. I can only say that any info from anybody except the recruit himself (and even then only right before they commit) is suspect and subject to change.

polycom

Reaction Score
He knew the Drummond news waaaayy before anyone else.iirc

He might be connected to Drummond... but not the team they are very different things.

Reaction Score
Maybe I missed this earlier....

AAC Basketball: Way-too-early power rankings for 2019-2020 season

"Those freshmen will add some needed quality depth to UConn’s roster, but the big fish out there is five-star wing Precious Achiuwa. The Huskies are considered the favorite to land the nation’s No. 13 overall prospect (according to 247sports) and have been for a while, but a few other schools – namely North Carolina, St. John’s, and Memphis – are trying to get into the mix. "

Not news but more press can't hurt.....right?

Reaction Score
I know I appreciate opinions from insiders, those who have info but are not insiders and sometimes some of yours but not often.

polycom

Reaction Score

This is straight up revisionist history.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
I am searching for a 75 and over ladies sewing circle filled with meaningless gossip that some of you might be interested in joining. I'll let you know if I come up with something. :) Chief haters need to let it go. Be happy he's willing to share some hints of possible positive future events for Uconn basketball. If he's right... great! If he's not... oh well. No one has a crystal ball.

Reaction Score
Maybe I missed this earlier....

AAC Basketball: Way-too-early power rankings for 2019-2020 season

"Those freshmen will add some needed quality depth to UConn’s roster, but the big fish out there is five-star wing Precious Achiuwa. The Huskies are considered the favorite to land the nation’s No. 13 overall prospect (according to 247sports) and have been for a while, but a few other schools – namely North Carolina, St. John’s, and Memphis – are trying to get into the mix. "

Not news but more press can't hurt.....right?

Yeah but I’d take that article with a grain of salt. They also talked about how “Jalen Smith and Tarin Smith are the only major contributors leaving Storrs”. We’re really gonna miss that Jalen Smith guy, he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom