Precious Achiuwa generic update | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know why @Zionn next'd. It didn't look good at the time, but PA's entire recruitment has been very quiet. The fact that a bunch of the other McD kids said UConn is a very good sign. I'm SURE those guys talk about it. BF giving us a chance and now Chief jumping on board has to make us feel good. I don't think it's a sure thing by any means but I do not think we are out of it at all.

I don't think that's why @Zionn nexted PA. He is much more than "it doesn't look good at the time".

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Not saying @Chief00 is right or wrong, but if we do get Precious and I were him, I would rub my balls all over everyone of your faces. Metaphorically speaking of course.
I can't recall a single player since Andre that chief predicted, by name, a future commitment. This is just more of his nonsense attention-getting because someone else actually says something substantial.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Nice to see another recruiting thread is generally charting along as predicted per Irish Loop's insightful "stages of a recruiting thread."

I think the topic of dropping football most be just a couple posts away.

Reaction Score
One of the positive signs in case any of you missed it was Precious on one of the social media platforms asking Jalen Gaffney if he was enrolling in school on June 3rd.

How long ago was that?

Reaction Score
A couple weeks back give or take a couple of days. I saw it on here in one thread or another.
Page 4 of this thread, post #100

Or is that Gaffney asking Precious, I'm not very astute in these matters.

Reaction Score
Page 4 of this thread, post #100

Or is that Gaffney asking Precious, I'm not very astute in these matters.
I read it the same way. I thought Gaffney was asking PA, but I'd love to be wrong. I'm not fluent in Twitter, IG, etc.

Reaction Score
This may just be me... but I don’t take the emoji Precious sent Gaffney as a good sign. Obviously hope I am wrong. Patiently waiting on his OV announcement.

Reaction Score
Thanks for clearing that up, I'll know better next time.

May still have meaning, these players talk to each other.
Unfortunately none of it has real meaning. All players and teams are talking to each other, not just us lol. It's the new age of social media. Remember Jalen and Kofi were talking directly on Instagram and we all know how that happened. 9 times out of 10 all the social media stuff doesn't mean too much.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Unfortunately none of it has real meaning. All players and teams are talking to each other, not just us lol. It's the new age of social media. Remember Jalen and Kofi were talking directly on Instagram and we all know how that happened. 9 times out of 10 all the social media stuff doesn't mean too much.

None of it matters until it matters.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
LOL how so? I consider his input as highly as anyone. IIRC He didn't guarantee anything just said we're in the mix, right?
You put Chief, a total non-insider who is not in the know nor personally knows anyone around the program, next to BField, who actually receives information relevant to the team.

Reaction Score
You sure? Post/handle
Positive.
The only thing I want to ingest after a bartender hands me a round is beer and certain distilled alcohol.
'yarders are not on the list !

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
You put Chief, a total non-insider who is not in the know nor personally knows anyone around the program, next to BField, who actually receives information relevant to the team.
Fair. I don't completely discount Chief, but I'm skeptical. I don't want to write him off either. Just listing some people who tend to know stuff. No disrespect intended.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Fair. I don't completely discount Chief, but I'm skeptical. I don't want to write him off either. Just listing some people who tend to know stuff. No disrespect intended.

Just roll your eyes at this petty nonsense. :rolleyes: Anybody who thinks they know who really knows what, is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom