Precious Achiuwa generic update | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
PA is not coming to Uconn. As confirmed by his lack of ever mentioning us himself, failure to take an OV, borges saying as much on twitter. It’s not happening folks.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
PA is not coming to Uconn. As confirmed by his lack of ever mentioning us himself, failure to take an OV, borges saying as much on twitter. It’s not happening folks.
I'm sure this won't be the last time you post this.

Reaction Score
The recruiting dam has broken, and more water will flow through the dam in the next week or so.
So Precious is coming to UConn. You're on the record. I hope you're right

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Give us a name
Okay.
1555620361073.png

"From now on your Delta Chi name is Pinto"

Reaction Score
Here’s the things obviously uconn can sell to precious that we have over some other schools :
1) we were on him early
2) hurley connection to high school precious went to
3) 4 titles (uconn brand/history)
4) close to home
5) uconns nba success with players
6) he ll be a god in the state if he helps turn uconn around-and his name will never be forgotten - he ll be man here immediately. At those other blue blood schools he ll be just another good player.
***hurley and company sell those points hard(especially #5,6) - we got as good a shot as any.

Reaction Score
The guesses from Borges, Rivals, the other McD AA kids and anybody here are about as valuable as your guesses on what I'm having for lunch. Go on, make a prediction. I haven't decided yet, nor has Precious, so it's all pointless. "Sandwich" seems a safe prediction but you can never tell when someone might have a hankering for jalapeño bacon mac and cheese. It's been known to happen.

All I can say is that between the comments we've seen from BF, Chief and the McD AA players, it seems he hasn't ruled us out yet.
Was it a Tuna sandwich?

Reaction Score
5) uconns nba success with players
6) he ll be a god in the state if he helps turn uconn around-and his name will never be forgotten - he ll be man here immediately. At those other blue blood schools he ll be just another good player.
***hurley and company sell those points hard(especially #5,6) - we got as good a shot as any.

Nike?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Given our scholarship situation I need to be careful about how I communicate things, given the rules we go by.
I am really amazed at this point as to how much time you devote to spewing utter garbage on this site. It's really remarkable.

Even more remarkable how many people still eat it right up. It's the greatest enigma of the boneyard.

Reaction Score
Given our scholarship situation I need to be careful about how I communicate things, given the rules we go by.

Of course you do, especially since Borges informed the casual fans today that we have 2 scholarships open and not 1. There’s no gag order here it’s public knowledge Chief

C

Chief00

I am really amazed at this point as to how much time you devote to spewing utter garbage on this site. It's really remarkable.

Even more remarkable how many people still eat it right up. It's the greatest enigma of the boneyard.

The lack of patience people have is perhaps understandable but still pretty amazing to Chief. Chief like everyone else is tempted to speculate publicly about how many scholarships are available due to guys leaving or not leaving the team. We have always been instructed not to though. Of course, the answer to that question answers how many guys we can bring in, followed by who.
I think I am allowed to say this, the self imposed docking of a scholarship definitely complicates life in the Werth complex. As someone posted, how many ships did UNC self dock for fake classes? But, no need to, since the NCAA said that’s ok.

Reaction Score

Go easy now. Chief's our very own Special Counsel.

Reaction Score
The lack of patience people have is perhaps understandable but still pretty amazing to Chief. Chief like everyone else is tempted to speculate publicly about how many scholarships are available due to guys leaving or not leaving the team. We have always been instructed not to though. Of course, the answer to that question answers how many guys we can bring in, followed by who.
I think I am allowed to say this, the self imposed docking of a scholarship definitely complicates life in the Werth complex. As someone posted, how many ships did UNC self dock for fake classes? But, no need to, since the NCAA said that’s ok.
That’s a lot of words to say “I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom