2019 Recruiting: Precious Achiuwa generic update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree you want a good conference and good conference games. It's just weird to ROOT for that. At least for me, but I appear to be in the minority
I agree. I just didn’t get the sense that that many people were rooting for it. More like, if I can’t get what I really want, maybe I could eventually find solace in that- better for the conference and a chance to beat him.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
I know why @Zionn next'd. It didn't look good at the time, but PA's entire recruitment has been very quiet. The fact that a bunch of the other McD kids said UConn is a very good sign. I'm SURE those guys talk about it. BF giving us a chance and now Chief jumping on board has to make us feel good. I don't think it's a sure thing by any means but I do not think we are out of it at all.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
I know why @Zionn next'd. It didn't look good at the time, but PA's entire recruitment has been very quiet. The fact that a bunch of the other McD kids said UConn is a very good sign. I'm SURE those guys talk about it. BF giving us a chance and now Chief jumping on board has to make us feel good. I don't think it's a sure thing by any means but I do not think we are out of it at all.
This is disrespectful to BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.