Please post positive stuff here. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Please post positive stuff here.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Traffic out of XL was manageable due to so many fans leaving the game early
It showed on TV. Stairways were full of exiting fans. That has to hurt if the players and coaches viewed that.

Reaction Score
It showed on TV. Stairways were full of exiting fans. That has to hurt if the players and coaches viewed that.
Hopefully they did, they need a wake up call because apparently losing the tough road games wasn't enough

Reaction Score
Losses used to bother me for days. After losing my wife, a daughter a goddaughter and a best friend in a 2 year span (2018-20), I get over it immediately. It isn't as big of a deal as it seems. I understand people freaking out. I've been there. Don't let it ruin your lives

Reaction Score
What would they have expected?

Why should they be surprised by the early exit?

Reaction Score
Our freshman are solid players, great humans, look willing to improve, and will be back.

Next years’s recruiting class looks nice too.

Though recently concerned, about every dude that I know actively talks and follows UConn mbb 5x more since Hurley has been here.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
giants have temporarily relieved me of my Husky blues.
2 of the 3 teams I rooted for today won.

And even though from the next room I'm hearing disturbing howls from a baby whose 4th bottom tooth is pushing its way through her gum, we spent many delightful moments today, and she may be standing up on her own for more than a wobbly second or a startling 2-3 seconds within the week.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
I had my first Shrimp Parmesan grinder tonight. It was delicious!!!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
The positive about this team is they run really well coached set plays with very very few exceptions

Reaction Score
Not sure what to say or add, but I need some positive feedback. I think I'm freaking out.
New team from last year, 15-4 offer in preseason and we all take it. Hot start, struggling in the middle—-let’s wait to see how we finish before burying coach and players. CM’on, let’s stay positive and give the team some love and not kick them while they are down..you don’t think they are feeling it? Let’s go Husky Nation, we don’t quit on our guys!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom