Please post positive stuff here. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Please post positive stuff here.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
13 of the top 25 teams lost in the past two days... so we're not alone
Really getting tired of this. We were 14 point favorites at home against one of the worst teams in the conference and we got blown out

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We get Stephon Castle and Solo Ball next year. Who excel at what we need offensively.

Do you think they will be ready to defend the offenses Xavier, Creighton, Marquette, Providence, SJU..........will be running?

Reaction Score
We're still #6 in Kenpom and projected to finish the regular season 24-7 (13-7) which is probably good for a 2/3 seed.
Still taking about seeding after a horrible home loss in mid January. . Can we win a tough, close game and wait a month before talking about what seed we might be?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Do you think they will be ready to defend the offenses Xavier, Creighton, Marquette, Providence, SJU..........will be running?
Will anybody else be? Lol

Let them go through some baptism by fire if need be. Hopefully we’d be better for it by the end of the year.

Reaction Score
What a short thread. It's quite remarkable how grown adults (I'm assuming most on the yard are 21 plus) can trash these kids and coaches. It's a cliche that its just a game but it's true. Its more than a game for the players and Hurley etc. But not for us.

We take it way too seriously. I sincerely hope the players don't read this stuff. It's childish. Root them on, discuss x's and o's. But don't use words like embarrassing etc.Have the team's back and be a man/woman.

Reaction Score
Not sure what to say or add, but I need some positive feedback. I think I'm freaking out.
Hawkins appears ready to make "the jump". He looked pissed about the team's performance at the end (not his fault in the least) and word on the street is that motivated Jordans have a pretty good track record in basketball history.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom