Please post positive stuff here. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Please post positive stuff here.

Reaction Score
I really believe this team will get better. Shooting unsustainably good to start, unsustainably bad now. Yeah we may not be top team in the country but this is still a team that can win games in March. Every year there’s gonna be that one game that makes you feel dead inside as a fan. this was that game. Last year that game was in March madness. Better to have a game like that in Mid January than March. We can get better. Frankly all we really need to do to to make progress is win a tourney game. We just can’t let the bad losses pile up. On to Dirty Jersey. Beat Hall, badly. I want an angry team there. I think we will learn more about our team on Wednesday than we have all season, will we be competitive with a mid BE team or reassert ourselves?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Joey C did hit a couple of threes. At least two guards drove to the basket- Hawkins twice, one dunk and got fouled on the other, and Newton did too and got fouled. Hurley did try mixing up the defense with the 1-3-1 zone (but as many have noted, a 2-3 would be better). Hawkins really had his shot going. Not sure there was anything else positive of note.
Joey off the schneid is huge and will pay dividends going forward

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Hassan got more experience at point, made two really good defensive plays and has some good tape for the staff to help him improve
Karaban is a really steady player
coach Hurley has a great opportunity to prove that he can motivate and coach well

Reaction Score
Reversion to the mean works both ways. I can’t imagine we don’t start winning our share notwithstanding the knucklehead leading them. They have fallen apart, but the kids have pride, have an heck of a lot of talent and will come back.

Reaction Score
WBB outscored opponent Georgetown 41-27, after only being up by one point at halftime.

Pethaps that halftime locker room speech can be shared with the MBB coaching staff.
It’s the non-calls that started being called in a very physical chippy game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom