PC has the worst program in the Big East | The Boneyard

PC has the worst program in the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At least bottom 3. PC guys are talking a lot of smack on the old boneyard. They say we're the least knowledgeable fan base, but do they even realize how bad their program is? UConn has 17 Big East titles and PC has 1!!! As a founding member that is more than embarassing. Sorry this should be an "OT" post because PC is so irrelavant, but I need to vent. I'm just so sick of the delusional losers in Providence. With conference re-alignment being a hot topic, I hope they get sent to the MAC. The Atlantic 10 can do better.

Reaction Score
Im probably in the minority here but I love playing PC every year. I also like playing St Johns. The rest of the catholics i can do without however.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why people are trying to go over to that wasteland and argue with the PC guys. They are obviously just around and when Uconn posters try to reason with them / and or get mad, they are giving the PC fans what they want.

That said, I have no idea what their motivation is in participating in that board. There are about 5 of them and I get the impression that they thought it would be funny but I imagine that in couple weeks they will be wondering "how was that ever cool, what was I thinking."

Reaction Score
Ship them to the Atlantic 10! and make Prov think their NC, is a game against Xavier, St. Joseph's, and Temple.

:)

I'd rather start a rivalry with St. John's like we had in 90s.

Reaction Score
I honestly cannot understand why they get under your skin so much. They can't even beat URI on a regular basis.

The only reason they're in the Big East is someone somewhere feels some sort of romantic tie to letting them stay in the conference. They are a monetary drain, they play in a shthole, they can't recruit successfully and they can't attract or keep a coach who's worth a plug nickel.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Just leave the dead corpse to the vultures

Seagulls. There isn't enough meat on the bones for vultures.

Q: Why do the PC starting 5 wear red wristbands?
A: So the coaches will remember who they are.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I don't understand why people are trying to go over to that wasteland and argue with the PC guys. They are obviously just freaking around and when Uconn posters try to reason with them / and or get mad, they are giving the PC fans what they want.

That said, I have no idea what their motivation is in participating in that board. There are about 5 of them and I get the impression that they thought it would be funny but I imagine that in couple weeks they will be wondering "how was that ever cool, what was I thinking."
+1
There's no reason to engage them. Look for lost boneyarders and advice them where we are. Engaging them is the only reason they're still there.

Reaction Score
Will Dunn and Ledo even sign with PC when the BE breaks up this month?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they should be a solid middle of the pack A10 team

and being the 2nd best program in RI ain't so bad

Reaction Score
Finally found you guys. Stay away from the other Boneyard site as it is a wasteland

Reaction Score
Deep,

we both know PC beats URI as much as it beats UCONN; which is more often than not
A better answer seanzo is UConn wins National Championships, pee cee does not.
BTW, from that other board, and to assist you in your limited capacity to comprehend, yes, pee cee fans got a laugh, in '04 over Calhoun's tirade. But, in the end, Calhoun went on to a National championship that year.
I do believe, even though pee cee fans got a laugh, at that time, Jim Calhoun, and UConn fans got the "last" laugh by winning it all.
I hope you understand that!!!

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Word on the street: Ledo to PC is now official...

Reaction Score
All over Twitter from the National guys that Ledo made it official (whatever that means with him.)

Reaction Score
All over Twitter from the National guys that Ledo made it official (whatever that means with him.)

..it's a long time before he can actually sign with them in November.... ;)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Deep,

we both know PC beats URI as much as it beats UCONN; which is more often than not

gee whiz, I'm sure we all wish would could be Providence

the Friars are amazing

BTW: we are your Super Bowl, and you're a bad loss for us. Kinda sucks, I know

Reaction Score
Currently #3 recuiting class per Evan Daniels. The Big East is stacked if PC is the worst.

Reaction Score
No doubt it's PC's biggest game of the year. Hopefully soon; it's yours.

Reaction Score
Only 7 of the top 25 kids have verballed. Long way to go yet....Good start for PC though.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
A better answer seanzo is UConn wins National Championships, pee cee does not.
BTW, from that other board, and to assist you in your limited capacity to comprehend, yes, pee cee fans got a laugh, in '04 over Calhoun's tirade. But, in the end, Calhoun went on to a National championship that year.
I do believe, even though pee cee fans got a laugh, at that time, Jim Calhoun, and UConn fans got the "last" laugh by winning it all.
I hope you understand that!!!
of course they don't. when you have next to no "good news" on your program, when your last final 4 was over 30 years ago, and aside from track and field, your entire athletic program is craptastic, then every game against UCONN is a virtual NC game, and every win goes in their hall of fame. for us, it's a hall of shame as i think 99% of UCONN fans don't consider PC anything close to a rival. 'nova, pitt, syracuse, rutgers, and georgetown are different stories. but PC? laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom