PC has the worst program in the Big East | Page 4 | The Boneyard

PC has the worst program in the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Don't be thick. He was commenting because a bunch of dork PC fans commandeered the old Boneyard. I wouldn't have bothered but it is pretty pathetic.

Reaction Score
Peaceforg,

Feel free to actually know what you are talking about. The discussion you stuck your nose into had nothing to do with UCONN.
Oh, so sorry. I didnt realize the post about PC's record against UConn actually had nothing to do with UConn. Thanks for pointing that out skippy.

Reaction Score
I checked it out earlier, not my style but some of it had me laughing pretty good.

What had me laughing pretty good was the poll they are running on the Providence board. It asks, which of these is least likely to happen?. Then they all pick what is most likely to happen cause they can't read and blame it on a UConn education.

Reaction Score
This is what's amazing: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. At all.

You, and FriarJ, and Godfather, and everyone else on your Board are obsessed, OBSESSED with UConn. We don't care about you. Yes, Ledo and Dunn -- both of whom we recruited -- have been in the news, so it prompted some PC-related posts. It;'s the offseason. Lord knows PC doesn't come up much during the actual season.

It's a hammer and nail situation. It's mindboggling how deluded you are on this. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PC.

+111000000 ... I have no idea what that guy is referencing. I follow UConn soccer & Have simply no clue. That's just funny.

Reaction Score
I thought this thread was funny- now I have no clue why we are still talking about Pcee anymore.

Reaction Score
I thought this thread was funny- now I have no clue why we are still talking about Pcee anymore.
I agree......Lets close this thread up and start talkin' 2011-12. Has anyone watched any of the newcomers work out yet? How about the returnees?

Reaction Score
Just curious but if Cooley is as good as PC fans hope won't he be out the door after 1 good year?

Reaction Score
...I got a chuckle out of one post on the Friar board about Cooley staying at PC "forever" and how he's going to be their Boeheim...

Reaction Score
...I got a chuckle out of one post on the Friar board about Cooley staying at PC "forever" and how he's going to be their Boeheim...

Wasnt the same thing said about Keno? How he would soon take over the entire NE market and recruits?

Reaction Score

Why didn't he say Calhoun?

Reaction Score
UConnChev Joey Natale

2013 Center Nerlens Noel says theres no chance of him going to the class of 2012

This was from our buddy Chev who talked to him a couple of days ago. Speculation is awesome though

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ever heard of andre drummond? once noel sees ad do his thing and that slot becomes wise open, just give it some time...noel is next!

Reaction Score
Shouldnt PC fans be spending their time begging Baylor not to back down so that PC doesnt get booted over to the A10 during the realignment shuffle. I actually think the NESCAC would probably be more appropriate.

Reaction Score
This is what's amazing: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. At all.

You, and FriarJ, and Godfather, and everyone else on your Board are obsessed, OBSESSED with UConn. We don't care about you. Yes, Ledo and Dunn -- both of whom we recruited -- have been in the news, so it prompted some PC-related posts. It;'s the offseason. Lord knows PC doesn't come up much during the actual season.

It's a hammer and nail situation. It's mindboggling how deluded you are on this. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PC.

Yonnick,

tough stuff rooting for the Mets(o's fan here).

Nomar,

check out the PC board; not one thread about UCONN. Obsessed? Really?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
you guys keep talking about PC being obsessed with UCONN, and yet this is the longest thread on the entire new board, perhaps with the exception of the Andre Drummond thread. if you people want it go to away, all you have to do is stop posting. and yeah i know i'm guilty of it too as i just posted, but why get on here and complain about it - all that does is push the thread to the top of the board and push the post count to 100 or above.

Reaction Score
Nomar,

check out the PC board; not one thread about UCONN. Obsessed? Really?

And how many have PC fans started on the old UConn board. At least 60.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Can someone breakdown the UConn/Providence matchup for me? This is very important.

Honestly, can anyone name one returning player on PC other than Council?

Reaction Score
Can someone breakdown the UConn/Providence matchup for me? This is very important.

Honestly, can anyone name one returning player on PC other than Council?

Gerard Coleman. I don't think I know who Council is though, lol

Reaction Score
Personaly, I'm far more worried about our matchups with Pitt, Syracuse, Louisville, WV, Cinn., G-Town, Nova, and Notre Dame than PC. Hell, Rutgers & Seton Hall probably should be of more concern. Even DePaul beat them on their one TV shot on ESPNII.

Reaction Score
Personaly, I'm far more worried about our matchups with Pitt, Syracuse, Louisville, WV, Cinn., G-Town, Nova, and Notre Dame than PC. Hell, Rutgers & Seton Hall probably should be of more concern. Even DePaul beat them on their one TV shot on ESPNII.
Seeing how it's been a few years since the Huskies have won up in FRIARTOWN; maybe you should be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom