PC has the worst program in the Big East | Page 3 | The Boneyard

PC has the worst program in the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They finished last season with a 154 RPI, two spots behind UMass.....enough said

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
I'm thinkin people are haven funnen.

Guilty as charged.

It's a rainy day, nothing important to do, so I'm having a few yuks with them. They're easy targets, lol...

Reaction Score
I'm curious...how many tirades has Calhoun had about other "dreg" teams in the past decade? How many times did Jerome Dyson cry about DePaul or SHU running the score up on them? How many articles have been written in CT newspapers whining about PC's "stall tactics" in a "lucky win" in soccer of all sports? Oh yeah, how many threads are there currently going about other schools on YOUR message board. PC currently has ZERO about PC. You guys have TWO. But you don't care about PC at all.

In the immortal words of the principal from WILDCATS; "RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT"

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Apparently, PC hoops = Rutgers football: the rumors of their true achievements have been greatly exaggerated...

Reaction Score
I'm curious...how many tirades has Calhoun had about other "dreg" teams in the past decade? How many times did Jerome Dyson cry about DePaul or SHU running the score up on them? How many articles have been written in CT newspapers whining about PC's "stall tactics" in a "lucky win" in soccer of all sports? Oh yeah, how many threads are there currently going about other schools on YOUR message board. PC currently has ZERO about PC. You guys have TWO. But you don't care about PC at all.

I dunno, Seanzo, just like your choice of teams, PC, your choice of movies, Wildcats, is pretty poor...........

Reaction Score
I dunno, Seanzo, just like your choice of teams, PC, your choice of movies, Wildcats, is pretty poor...........
C'mon Yonnick. Woody Harrelson, Goldie Hawn, Wesley Snipes? Straight money. Tell me you don't watch a few minutes when it's on TNT.

"It's the sport of kings...better than diamond rings...FOOTBALL"

Reaction Score
I'd definitely rather be a fan of PC than USF or Seton Hall. I'd rate PC and Depaul about the same. Maybe Rutgers a little ahead.

PC and Uconn will always be a little more heated because of the proximity but its definitely not a fierce rivalry. It could be one day if Cooley is the real deal. Its one of those rivalries that you don't know about unless you post on one of the teams message boards cus most people sure as hell don't consider it one and I didn't even realize some people considered it a rivalry before joining the Boneyard myself.

An increase in PC threads must be expected. They just landed two elite recruits and some of their fans are now trying to run the old Uconn forum. What is up with that by the way? Very strange stuff.

Reaction Score
the old site thing is a little bizzare; even by message board poster standards

Reaction Score
I'd definitely rather be a fan of PC than USF or Seton Hall. I'd rate PC and Depaul about the same. Maybe Rutgers a little ahead.

PC and Uconn will always be a little more heated because of the proximity but its definitely not a fierce rivalry. It could be one day if Cooley is the real deal. Its one of those rivalries that you don't know about unless you post on one of the teams message boards cus most people sure as hell don't consider it one and I didn't even realize some people considered it a rivalry before joining the Boneyard myself.

An increase in PC threads must be expected. They just landed two elite recruits and some of their fans are now trying to run the old Uconn forum. What is up with that by the way? Very strange stuff.

Because the scout board is like the rotted out husk of a huge creature now. The rats have moved in, lol.

Reaction Score
Not that interesting. That's as far back as ESPN.com went...
Yeah, I guess going back a decade wasn't far enough. Gee, maybe if we go back to pre-shot clock days we can find a period when PC fared well against the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I guess going back a decade wasn't far enough. Gee, maybe if we go back to pre-shot clock days we can find a period when PC fared well against the Huskies.

Peaceforg,

Feel free to actually know what you are talking about. The discussion you stuck your nose into had nothing to do with UCONN.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
C'mon Yonnick. Woody Harrelson, Goldie Hawn, Wesley Snipes? Straight money. Tell me you don't watch a few minutes when it's on TNT.

What would a peecee fan know about football? :)

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
4-4 vs PC over the last 8 matchups....Hey, it's their superbowl. Good for them...
They do give us a game. I'd put DePaul down as the worst BE program, no one else is even close.

Reaction Score
Gotta hand it to the PeeCee trolls on our old board. They're really committed to the cause of pretending not to be obsessed with UConn while being obsessed with UConn(why else would they be there?), while the occasional UConn fan hangs around and throws them some table scraps to gnaw on. Almost entertaining to watch at times.

They really are a sad bunch to attempt to claim that board. It's kinda like a hollowed out carcass with maggots feasting away on it.

PC Basketball: Striving for Relevance

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think they like our old boneyard, more traffic than their own board

Reaction Score

OK, Sean, that flick wasn't all that bad. But, your choice of hoop teams remains......

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
In a month last year Uconn matched PC's all time BET Championship total and doubled their NCAA win total of the last 25 years. 1 month.

Reaction Score
Hard to argue with that fact. I'm just hoping for some relevance with Cooley. Is that too much to ask for honestly?

Not at all. I like Cooley and he obviously is off to a great start. It must be hard to root for a team that is continually bad, and I'm not saying this to be a d***. I've been rooting for Uconn because I liked watching the local team as an 8 year old. If I was born less than 100 miles to the east, I'd probably be another agitated PC or URI fan. It will make it sweeter for the PC if they attain some considerable success with Cooley after this rough stretch just like it was sweeter for a lot of the Husky die hards that started watching in the early-mid 80's and earlier.

Reaction Score
I have never been to a Providence College board. And, honestly, I wish I could automatically give that qualitative impulse to these PC fans. Just Gnats. OK ... you've beaten us a few times. We just had one of the most amazing 25 years of any College hoop programs. We really can't get to hung up on the George Mason's & others along that path.

Reaction Score
Yonnick,

Can't help who you love. My dad went to PC. I grew up watching the Friars; graduated there in 1994. My allegiance runs deep.

Reaction Score
Yonnick,

Can't help who you love. My dad went to PC. I grew up watching the Friars; graduated there in 1994. My allegiance runs deep.
Hey, I'm a Mets fan, in the sense of rooting for teams that are down, your preaching to the choir........

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

This is what's amazing: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. At all.

You, and FriarJ, and Godfather, and everyone else on your Board are obsessed, OBSESSED with UConn. We don't care about you. Yes, Ledo and Dunn -- both of whom we recruited -- have been in the news, so it prompted some PC-related posts. It;'s the offseason. Lord knows PC doesn't come up much during the actual season.

It's a hammer and nail situation. It's mindboggling how deluded you are on this. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT PC.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
^this. and can you couple of posters go back to scout and get your little brothers off our old scout. for the sake of where your bball program ends up after expansion so fans of other teams dont see how stupid u look over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom