Pascal Chukwu | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Pascal Chukwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No idea why people want to speculate about this kid's emotional health or future. He isn't interested in coming here, cool. Good luck to him wherever he ends up. I don't need to dissect every rejection I get from a girl at the bar. Move on, plenty of fish in the sea.

Come on, anyone who doesn't want to come to UConn is mentally unstable. You'd have to be wrong in the head not to consider it.

/s

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
UVA because they're in the ACC, or Nebraska because they're Nebraska?

Obviously, Nebraska because they are Nebraska. Hows does Nebraska get into that group with a kid from school in Providence?

Reaction Score
he's an Iona, Nebraska caliber player, he would never survive on Kansas, UVA or UConn no matter how many people wanted to stash him

He was a little foul prone, but he was an effective scorer and a really good rebounder in the SEC. He's a borderline starter for us, and certainly a significant contributor at the very least.

Reaction Score
He was a little foul prone, but he was an effective scorer and a really good rebounder in the SEC. He's a borderline starter for us, and certainly a significant contributor at the very least.

SEC? Providence is in the big east.. he's a soft 7'2 big man that was going to get tossed around by bigger stronger players.

Reaction Score
Looks like we might actually be in this one (albeit a long shot)

Reaction Score
I wonder what's changed. Initially it didn't seem like he had any interest in staying in the northeast.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Chewy! Come back!
AbominableChewbacca-SWT.png

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
So what's our take on him? I personally wouldn't mind adding him given that we have a scholarship to spare and will have multiple frontcourt guys coming off of the books after this year.

Reaction Score
So what's our take on him? I personally wouldn't mind adding him given that we have a scholarship to spare and will have multiple frontcourt guys coming off of the books after this year.

On paper it would be perfect... Amida has a huge year, goes pro, and then Chukwu steps in and takes over. It helps to further balance out our scholies and any time you can get an athletic 7-2 player with upside, you take him. Plus pissing off PC is always quite enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom