Paige Bueckers to UConn | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Uh-Hum...back to the theme of this thread: YouTube just keeps throwing this stuff at me and now it is blurring into this blue Paige haze. Anyway, this little ditty gives you a look at some of those how did she do that skills around the basket, including a couple of slow mo replays:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol watch the play 1:50.

Dang Paige!

Cued it up below:

(Not that there aren't a lot of other moments. The kid is a human highlight reel.)

Great vision, great fast twitch muscles, great motor,great passes, great BBIQ... who wouldn't want to play with kid?

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Dang Paige!

Cued it up below:

(Not that there aren't a lot of other moments. The kid is a human highlight reel.)

Great vision, great fast twitch muscles, great motor,great passes, great BBQ... who wouldn't want to play with kid

I thought Stick-Um was outlawed years ago. :)

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

Dang Paige!

Cued it up below:

Great vision, great fast twitch muscles, great motor,great passes, great BBQ... who wouldn't want to play with kid?

Great barbeque? Do they even have barbeque in Minnesota?

This kid must have mad skills. :cool::D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And she speaks too. A year ago talking FIBA. Pretty put together at that too for a 16 year old.

PS. It will be very special I'm thinking for us to watch Paige and Nika on the floor together. Now if we can just get Anna Mukarat and a grad forward/big for 2019 I can hit the beach.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Uh-Hum...back to the theme of this thread: YouTube just keeps throwing this stuff at me and now it is blurring into this blue Paige haze. Anyway, this little ditty gives you a look at some of those how did she do that skills around the basket, including a couple of slow mo replays:

Great vision! Great Body Control. Definitely going to be fun to watch her in college.

Reaction Score

Holy Jesus... Not to put any pressure on the kid, but I am going out on the limb and predict that Paige will be the best Uconn PG, maybe ever.

Reaction Score
Another clip for your viewing pleasure... “fadeaway queen”

She really did pass the ball to her opponent. I had to watch it 2x just to make sure. WAY better than Swin scoring for the other team!

CL82

Reaction Score
Another clip for your viewing pleasure... “fadeaway queen”

Those shots are harder than they need to be. Imagine how efficient she'll be when she learns to take the easier shot. I am really excited about her years here. She and Muhl have the potential to be the best backcourt in the nation eventually.

CL82

Reaction Score
She really did pass the ball to her opponent. I had to watch it 2x just to make sure. WAY better than Swin scoring for the other team!
Lol, I completely missed that.

Reaction Score
If she likes targets on her back, she should be right at home at UConn.
I’m excited to see this fadeaway off the screen set by her teammates and the opponent fouls her and she gets the And-1.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Ir was a 3x3 game, she was just checking the ball in play.

Reaction Score
Interesting UConn has been following her since her 8th grade AAU.
And Uconn is not the only one. I'd bet schools like Notre Dame, for example, has been following her all that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom