Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
B-U-C-K-E-T-S!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige better brush up on her accents. ;)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Didn't Bueckers play for North Tartan last summer?

She's played for North Tartan for years. Switched to the Metro Stars this year. Most of the Hopkins players moved over as well.

Reaction Score
I read an article where she stated she’s trying to recruit great players to come play with her. I think after Geno host her and others from Class of 2020 for their official visit I think we’ll here some official commitments to UConn very quick. Oh and Paige is bring more star power back to UConn. Her name is carries weight.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I read an article where she stated she’s trying to recruit great players to come play with her. I think after Geno host her and others from Class of 2020 for their official visit I think we’ll here some official commitments to UConn very quick. Oh and Paige is bring more star power back to UConn. Her name is carries weight.
I must say that when I hear about a great HS player recruiting other HS players I have a flashback to DD showing up at UNC with her posse and then everyone transferring out. I’m reasonably certain that Paige is cut from a different cloth, so to the extent that she can attract say a 6’4” post from TX to join her in Storrs, I say, “You go girl.”

Reaction Score
I must say that when I hear about a great HS player recruiting other HS players I have a flashback to DD showing up at UNC with her posse and then everyone transferring out. I’m reasonably certain that Paige is cut from a different cloth, so to the extent that she can attract say a 6’4” post from TX to join her in Storrs, I say, “You go girl.”
Think KML instead.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The hell you talking about. I'm an old geyser in an easy chair with two bad knees and I want to play with PB.

Are you a Barry White fan @JordyG? ;) From the urban dictionary: Geezer: A geezer is a descriptive word in the UK which is used to define a mans characteristics. A geezer will be found usually out side a pub with a pint in his hand on match day. They commonly like football, scrapping, beer, tea, tits, and Barry white. Geezers often acknowledge other geezers by a greeting each other by saying geezer followed by a nod and a thumbs up.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Are you a Barry White fan @JordyG? ;) From the urban dictionary: Geezer: A geezer is a descriptive word in the UK which is used to define a mans characteristics. A geezer will be found usually out side a pub with a pint in his hand on match day. They commonly like football, scrapping, beer, tea, tits, and Barry white. Geezers often acknowledge other geezers by a greeting each other by saying geezer followed by a nod and a thumbs up.
Except for the beer ya got me. Also instead of participating, I'll grab a front row seat for a good scrap. I think however you're describing an old punter and not a geezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom