Oz | The Boneyard

Oz

Reaction Score
Ok. I'm 65, not always connected, just starting out on Medicare, but a UConn alumn. Help me out. Who is Oz?
I like him. Posts on the other Uconn hoops board. Frequently gets a lot of insider information. (potential recruits, etc) and is largely accurate. I personally enjoy getting as much information as I can I would rather have information and dissect it myself and believe what I want to believe, then no insider information.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I like him. Posts on the other Uconn hoops board. Frequently gets a lot of insider information. (potential recruits, etc) and is largely accurate. I personally enjoy getting as much information as I can I would rather have information and dissect it myself and believe what I want to believe, then no insider information.
What other board?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

He told a guy to drink bleach yesterday. Sure, he was provoked, but if you're putting yourself out there as KO's mouthpiece, you might want to take the high road.

Reaction Score
He told a guy to drink bleach yesterday. Sure, he was provoked, but if you're putting yourself out there as KO's mouthpiece, you might want to take the high road.
He was being provoked and he did apologize

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Some people do need to drink bleach. That's just reality.

I actually bought in a little bit until three second ago when I looked for that post and found a thread where he was asking for people to send him the names of wing recruits that he could pass along.

Either he's trying to drum up traffic for the Rivals' kids or we're more f---ed than we know. I think he and Chief would get along.

Reaction Score

I actually bought in a little bit until three second ago when I looked for that post and found a thread where he was asking for people to send him the names of wing recruits that he could pass along.

Either he's trying to drum up traffic for the Rivals' kids or we're more f---ed than we know. I think he and Chief would get along.

That whole thread where he was asked for wing recruits was disturbing. Especially because Oz implies (or outright states, can't remember) that he is the guy making the initial correspondence. WTF. We know he has some connection to KO. I sure as hell hope he is a delusional hanger-on that for some reason KO has to tolerate.

Reaction Score
He's a fraud until proven otherwise. The wing thread was absolutely ludicrous. "Hi everyone, if anyone knows a good wing player, please message me. KO would like to have a word with him." WTF?

You know, I could make an account on TOS, claim that I have some connection to the program, and read tea leaves. Then post an "insider" claim. It's really that simple.

I think I may.

Reaction Score
He's a fraud until proven otherwise. The wing thread was absolutely ludicrous. "Hi everyone, if anyone knows a good wing player, please message me. KO would like to have a word with him." WTF?

You know, I could make an account on TOS, claim that I have some connection to the program, and read tea leaves. Then post an "insider" claim. It's really that simple.

I think I may.

He is not a fraud. That is what troubles me. You don't seem to know his background at all. There are numerous photos of him with UCONN people including KO, recruits and players.

Reaction Score
I've interacted with Oz in the past. Good guy, but was really confident about Hamidou. It's been a long time since i was on the other board so maybe Oz changed his tune about Diallo at some point...not sure. But at one point Diallo was the lock of the century. Obviously Oz was wrong.

Whatever i suppose. He's still a solid dude.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

I think they're the same person with multiple personalities.

That was some weird stuff written by Oz. He hit Steve and Glenn pretty hard. One poster deserved his attacks but some other dude was reasonable and Oz went beserker on him as well.

Really surprised no one took issue with his recruiting statements.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He is not a fraud. That is what troubles me. You don't seem to know his background at all. There are numerous photos of him with UCONN people including KO, recruits and players.
And that makes his statements dangerous. He was pretty much out of control all weekend. Not a good look for a casual fan. Horrible look for a connected fan.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
So I went to TOS for the first time in probably a couple years to check out these threads in question. Holy ssss the discussions there are making my head spin. Like Fishy said, I really hope this Oz dude is just a wacko casual fan/friend and not actually using suggestions from a dang message board to determine the recruits this program will target. If he is legit like he's posturing as, then we are , what a joke.

Reaction Score
Don't understand why people are freaking out and calling it dangerous that someone talks to the coaches about potential recruits. This goes on everywhere and is not strange at all. Football schools pay boosters to scout recruits, my friend's dad is paid to scout for the Georgia Bulldogs. Oz is just friends with Ollie and wants the best for UConn basketball like we all do.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
's been a long time since i was on the other board so maybe Oz changed his tune about Diallo at some point...not sure

Nope He was still on Diallo to UConn even the day of the presser. He was wrong. But you cant really hold that against him as the kid pulled a major swerve at the end.

Many of you may hate hearing this but the only guy I saw who was on it as the changes developed near the end was @Chief00 . Im being serious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom