Oz | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Oz

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, as an amateur Chiefologist, it's clear that he had some personal connections to Calhoun and Blaney that at one point in time gave him the kind of access he claims to still have. Unfortunately for him, I don't think KO took too kindly to his continued presence.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - KO is the apple.

C

Chief00

We know who you pretend to be, we know who you thought you were while JC was coaching, and we know how much KO cutting you off messed you up.
Just curious - How did KO cut me off? A little history, I was very supportive toward KO when JC recommended him and throughout the process that Warde made him permanent. Unlike Oz, I have been critical of some stuff this season. Do you think that KO isn't?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Just curious - How did KO cut me off?

Probably because you lost your cool at him every time he did something that ever so slightly deviated from what JC would've done in a similar situation?

C

Chief00

Probably because you lost your cool at him every time he did something that ever so slightly deviated from what JC would've done in a similar situation?

It's amazing what you dudes come up with. What imaginations! And no I will never apologize for being a Calhoun/Blaney supporter - I really admired those guys! Still do - they are legends!

Reaction Score
Do you know how you know someone has narcissistic personality disorder? When a thread with someone else's name on it becomes about that first person. And it happens every single time.

C

Chief00

Do you know how you know someone has narcissistic personality disorder? When a thread with someone else's name on it becomes about that first person. And it happens every single time.
How did it become that way - by morons pretending I lied about something when I have explained to them exactly what happened.

C

Chief00

You know what they say about rich people? They don't have to tell other people they're rich. Where you lose ALL your credibility is all you do is talk about who you know, how connected you are and how many "calls" you got right. If any of what you say was true, you wouldn't have to constantly defend yourself and constantly talk about it. That's why I find you so entertaining.....you hold onto this stuff for dear life because it's clearly all you have. And I just love watching you wiggle around, changing narratives and thinking you're fooling everyone. It really is great theater.
Amazing - so in 2017 alone it isn't true that I was right about Diaco, Diallo, Travis I , Glen Miller etc. so I need to wiggle and defend myself.

Reaction Score
How did it become that way - by morons pretending I lied about something when I have explained to them exactly what happened.

Well, sorta.

First you posted:
As you know I have been critical of Coach Miller when he was in that position, but in contrast to Oz I have taken the high road since the dismissal and not piled on.

Which includes using the first person despite being an anonymous handle on the internet in order to project yourself into this thread and also implying others should be aware of your past opinions and actions. And then you responded to every single post either mentioning you or discussing you, directly. If you don't do both of those things, this doesn't become about you. But, seemingly, you are incapable of not doing this.

Reaction Score
Yes, that was the plan. Facey had gotten him 4 tickets and after the game we were getting together. And yes I had talked to him and he said he was going and he told me who he was going with (hence my comment).

You dudes are not very bright, this has been explained.

Ok, let's say you are not completely delusional... So at 5:19pm, a picture of AD surfaced at Oakland University watching a basketball game. That game was in the second half. Maybe he was there the whole time, maybe not,. However, you posted around the same time that you had just talked to him, knew who he was with, and were making plans with him after the game. So either, you are completely lying on every account and then desperately tried to salvage your dignity by saying his "plans" changed. Of course, that makes little sense since you said you had talked to him and implied that it was around the same moment he was, of course, sitting at a basketball gamei n Michigan. Or AD straight up lied to you. Hmm....

C

Chief00

Ok, let's say you are not completely delusional... So at 5:19pm, a picture of AD surfaced at Oakland University watching a basketball game. That game was in the second half. Maybe he was there the whole time, maybe not,. However, you posted around the same time that you had just talked to him, knew who he was with, and were making plans with him after the game. So either, you are completely lying on every account and then desperately tried to salvage your dignity by saying his "plans" changed. Of course, that makes little sense since you said you had talked to him and implied that it was around the same moment he was, of course, sitting at a basketball gamei n Michigan. Or AD straight up lied to you. Hmm....

Its almost comical how stupid you are and wedded to all kinds of conspiracy theories. You made a lot of incorrect assumptions based on what I said, I have explained everything and you still make those same wrong assumptions. What I said was truthfully or what was planned. I had talked to him a day or two before the game and I knew the plans, etc. AD did not lie - the trip was a tight fit and he decided due to team commitments it was best not to risk it. Really nothing more complicated than that. Suggest you change your pajamas for some pants and get out of your parents basement and stop making ridiculous stuff up.

Why would I make up him being at a Gampel game on a message board of folks who will be at the game? Everyone will know if he is or wasn't there. The dude is 6-11 and 270pds. You don't need some picture of him in MI to know he wasn't there. You are beyond dumb.

I really don't know why I give morons like you the scoop on so many things if you can't process even simple situations that anyone with reasonable capabilities could figure out in a nano second.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

George Blaney is a nice fellow but a legend he's not.

Superjohn - To me George is a legend and someone I greatly admire. He is such a student of the game with a logical approach. He has a tremendous basketball analytical mind. Just yesterday, Tom Moore said on the radio how JC would have only George do the scouting report once they got to the tournament - that despite all the talented coaches we had during that era. Most of all his love for the game is so strong. Just a few weeks ago I heard a story from Ed Cooley how George would attend practices and games early in this past season and write up a 2 page report of great insights. He joked the reports were negative and had few positives - because he was focused on the things they needed to improve on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom