Oz | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Oz

Reaction Score
I have been asked several times the last couple days for my take and the scoop. I have consistently responded not now.

I think it's a teachable moment - a long time ago a wise man told me if you win an argument don't keep arguing.
Lololololol

What argument did you win exactly?

Reaction Score

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This has to be like shooting fish in a barrel for you.

C

Chief00

Good lord, Chief... Here is what you said....

Going out with AD after game and crew

Chief00, Jan 22, 2015Report
#15Like

The implication was that you were either with him or it was set up that you would be him following the game all the while as he was being photographed at Oakland University; which is in Michigan.

You then followed up with this...

You are clueless he is in Storrs - talk to him myself

Chief00, Jan 22, 2015Repor

Just let it go man...

Yes, that was the plan. Facey had gotten him 4 tickets and after the game we were getting together. And yes I had talked to him and he said he was going and he told me who he was going with (hence my comment).

You dudes are not very bright, this has been explained.

C

Chief00

I don't think I've ever cringed as hard as when I read "Heard he has a hot looking babe with him."
Yep, I knew who he was planning on going with and the description is very accurate.

This is beyond dumb - even if I wanted to why would I lie an hour before the game about him going when at 6-11 everyone would see him there or not see him there. These idiotic conspiracies are for folks who don't have a life - or social plans with people - so they don't get the concept that these plans often change - then put that on steroids if it's an NBA guy.

C

Chief00

My sources are always better than yours , hence your jealousy. Yeah Diallo was a lock.

Reaction Score
My sources are always better than yours , hence your jealousy. Yeah Diallo was a lock.
You are such a desperate hanger-on.....just give it up. Do you realize how foolish you make yourself look? Wait, obviously you don't.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Yes, that was the plan. Facey had gotten him 4 tickets and after the game we were getting together. And yes I had talked to him and he said he was going and he told me who he was going with (hence my comment).

You dudes are not very bright, this has been explained.

You do realize there are people on this board who actually talk to these guys on the regular basis and look at them as normal people...not some basketball star.....

C

Chief00

You are such a desperate hanger-on.....just give it up. Do you realize how foolish you make yourself look? Wait, obviously you don't.
You either make the right calls or the wrong ones. All this other garbage is just that.

C

Chief00

You do realize there are people on this board who actually talk to these guys on the regular basis and look at them as normal people...not some basketball star.....
You don't know who I am - if you did you would know how silly your comment is.

Reaction Score
You either make the right calls or the wrong ones. All this other garbage is just that.

You know what they say about rich people? They don't have to tell other people they're rich. Where you lose ALL your credibility is all you do is talk about who you know, how connected you are and how many "calls" you got right. If any of what you say was true, you wouldn't have to constantly defend yourself and constantly talk about it. That's why I find you so entertaining.....you hold onto this stuff for dear life because it's clearly all you have. And I just love watching you wiggle around, changing narratives and thinking you're fooling everyone. It really is great theater.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

We know who you pretend to be, we know who you thought you were while JC was coaching, and we know how much KO cutting you off messed you up.

Reaction Score
We know who you pretend to be, we know who you thought you were while JC was coaching, and we know how much KO cutting you off messed you up.
I like just about all of this, other than the part about KO cutting him off. Unless by that you mean rejecting his friend requests on Facebook and Instagram. Cuz that's as close as this clown has ever been to KO (other than the stalking, of course).

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I like just about all of this, other than the part about KO cutting him off. Unless by that you mean rejecting his friend requests on Facebook and Instagram. Cuz that's as close as this clown has ever been to KO (other than the stalking, of course).

Quite frankly, as an amateur Chiefologist, it's clear that he had some personal connections to Calhoun and Blaney that at one point in time gave him the kind of access he claims to still have. Unfortunately for him, I don't think KO took too kindly to his continued presence.

C

Chief00

So I look foolish being right on Diaco, Diallo, Travis and Glen Miller in 2017 alone and you look sane or whatever for being wrong about all of that.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

Someone who talks the way you do, I doubt your as connected as you think you are. Don't you think it'd be odd if your "friends" knew you were talking about them on a anonymous internet forum...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom