OT: World Cup | Page 29 | The Boneyard

OT: World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Which ironically is what they did, it just happened so fast the D couldn't recover and lost their heads.

Cameron let up as he reached the area for no good reason. There were three guys back, can one really call it a tactical mistake because there weren't four?

Reaction Score
A little dissension in the Ghana Camp

Veronica Commey @VeronicaCommey
Ghana players to boycott training if they don't receive their appearance fee before travelling to Brazilia at 11 am today. #Asem b3ba dabi

Apparently, players want pure cash though there was a supposed agreement to pay the money electronically before the tournament.

Nana Owusu Ansah @N_Pazl
So Muntari and KP Boateng had a bust-up in camp. KPB hurls insults on Muntari but coach Appiah mistakenly felt he's the target & weeps

Don't be surprised if KP Boateng is kicked out of Ghana camp for insulting coach Appiah at training yesterday.Kevin was sent off after that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Did Suarez just bite somebody there???? Oh my god.

The Cannibal strikes again!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The magic of Suarez's two big front teeth lead to a great Uruguayan header!

Metaphysically speaking of course.

Reaction Score
The Uruguay and Italy game is getting ugly, Italy is down to 10 men (who got tossed?) and Uruguay just went ahead 1-0 on a set piece.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
A little dissension in the Ghana Camp

Ghana players to boycott training if they don't receive their appearance fee before travelling to Brazilia at 11 am today. #Asem b3ba dabi

Apparently, players want pure cash though there was a supposed agreement to pay the money electronically before the tournament.

Nana Owusu Ansah @N_Pazl
So Muntari and KP Boateng had a bust-up in camp. KPB hurls insults on Muntari but coach Appiah mistakenly felt he's the target & weeps

Don't be surprised if KP Boateng is kicked out of Ghana camp for insulting coach Appiah at training yesterday.Kevin was sent off after that.

I cannot believe these African countries not paying their players bonuses. This isn't the first time.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And this is a great example for those who think the Germans will just play for a draw.

It can bite you right in the ass. Although Italy can still tie this up. Pirlo has magic in that right foot.

Italy has 5 minutes. That's all Portugal needed.

Reaction Score
Mr. Conehead said:
The Uruguay and Italy game is getting ugly, Italy is down to 10 men (who got tossed?) and Uruguay just went ahead 1-0 on a set piece.

Marchisio stepped over the ball studs up into a guy's shin. A tad harsh, but it was reckless. Ref was standing right there.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Marchisio. Was barely a yellow. Suarez is a disgrace. _____ this game.

Shouldn't have been sent off for sure, but that is definitely a yellow. You can't come up over the ball and even attempt to spike a guy in the leg. Plus he did it 1 foot in front of the ref. Shouldn't be off though, certainly not in a game of this magnitude.

Reaction Score
Was that Suarez on the 3 on 1 break and refused to pass in front of the Italian goal? Not smart. He also may have issues with the next game if FIFA reviews the bite he took out of Italy.

Reaction Score
And this is a great example for those who think the Germans will just play for a draw.

It can bite you right in the ass. Although Italy can still tie this up. Pirlo has magic in that right foot.

Italy has 5 minutes. That's all Portugal needed.

Yes, except that, in this game, only one team wants a draw. In the US/Germany game, both want it.

Suarez is an absolute lunatic, as usual. I have to think that Liverpool sells him now.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Was that Suarez on the 3 on 1 break and refused to pass in front of the Italian goal? Not smart. He also may have issues with the next game if FIFA reviews the bite he took out of Italy.

He tried to pass to the lead guy on the left on the first attempt, but just screwed up the pass.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yes, except that, in this game, only one team wants a draw. In the US/Germany game, both want it.
Suarez is an absolute lunatic, as usual. I have to think that Liverpool sells him now.

My point there is that the US could squeak a goal in towards the end and dash the German's next round set up. They will be very keen to avoid that outcome. Best way to do that is to win.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Suarez could very well be out of the next round. Everything depends on if they can prove it conclusively.

I didn't see much of a mark on the Italian defender's shoulder, but that could have been the camera angle too.

Reaction Score
Just watched the Red Card call, very weak, especially compared to what else is going on in this game. I would not want to ref this one. Ugly.

Reaction Score
He tried to pass to the lead guy on the left on the first attempt, but just screwed up the pass.

He waited too long, wanted the goal. He should have crossed it a lot earlier. I hope that goon gets banned from the Sweet 16 game. That would be a lesson learned.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Suarez literally is a feral animal. It's amazing. A friggin vampire.

I will be very surprised to see him for the rest of this World Cup at a minimum. So much pressure on FIFA to act, given the little animal's history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24