OT: T'eo a fraud? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: T'eo a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I doubt he goes that high, but I think that has more to do with him looking pretty awful during the championship game.

Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt)
1/16/13, 6:13 PM
I had never seen a guy w/ Manti 's talent play as poorly as he did in title game. Events of today might explain it.

Reaction Score
ESPN is a part of this they knew about this story 10 days ago, how much money did ND give ESPN to keep quite. Eventually Teo isnt going to have ND saving his ass. I really feel sorry for a kid who can literally get any girl on campus and chooses to have an online girlfriend that is just very hard to believe. Could he in fact be gay, he will eventually have to tell NFL teams and the media the truth. How would that effect him in terms of being in an NFL locker room. I cant wait to get up in the morning to watch how Golic will spin this.

Reaction Score
Pretty much everyone is projecting him as a top 10. This aint going to effect it.

Really?
If he did it, then he's clearly disturbed.
If he didn't do it, then he's so naive he makes a baby lamb look like a hooker. I might wonder how he would stand up to the pressure & demands of the big-time.

Reaction Score
Gil Brandt has him going to Giants @ #19 on NFL.com

God he better not, the Giants need a LB with speed. Teo I could see being a LB who can make calls for a defense the Giants already have that guy in Blackburn. I would keep Blackburn, and Jaquian Williams and make Kiwi a DE. The Giants should go with a pass rusher in the first a DE/LB hybrid type.

Reaction Score
ESPN is a part of this they knew about this story 10 days ago, how much money did ND give ESPN to keep quite. Eventually Teo isnt going to have ND saving his ass. I really feel sorry for a kid who can literally get any girl on campus and chooses to have an online girlfriend that is just very hard to believe. Could he in fact be gay, he will eventually have to tell NFL teams and the media the truth. How would that effect him in terms of being in an NFL locker room. I cant wait to get up in the morning to watch how Golic will spin this.

So ESPN had this story days before the BCS game and still ran that feature on this chick in the pregame show? Where are you seeing this? I haven't heard this anywhere.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I need a most interesting man poster with"i met teos gf" line lol

Reaction Score
So ESPN had this story days before the BCS game and still ran that feature on this chick in the pregame show? Where are you seeing this? I haven't heard this anywhere.

10 days ago from today

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
God he better not, the Giants need a LB with speed. Teo I could see being a LB who can make calls for a defense the Giants already have that guy in Blackburn. I would keep Blackburn, and Jaquian Williams and make Kiwi a DE. The Giants should go with a pass rusher in the first a DE/LB hybrid type.
Love my G men but Teo got exposed badly in that game i guess that's what you get playing mediocre talent all season.

Reaction Score
Love my G men but Teo got exposed badly in that game i guess that's what you get playing mediocre talent all season.

Yeah I would think Jerry Reese is smarter then that he has hit on all his first round picks.

Reaction Score

He did it for the media hype.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Yeah I would think Jerry Reese is smarter then that he has hit on all his first round picks.
My feeling is he ends up in Buffalo

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I have to laugh when people talk about how "talented" Te'o is. I swear, he is the most overrated football I think I've ever seen. Slow as hell. I will laugh at the team that picks him in the top 15.

Reaction Score
He did it for the media hype.

exactly, and ND helped him in that, and I believe ESPN is a part of it, how many ND alums do you see working for ESPN.

Reaction Score
If it's true he's gay, does ND come up with self-imposed sanctions for allowing a gay person on a catholic campus?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
So I guess the possibility of him being gay is one thing. BUT what if he's straight, and used the dead girlfriend story to get some sympathy tail??? That works right? "*sniff* I'm so sad, I don't know if I will ever be able to love a woman again!" "Oh you poor thing! I know what'll make you feel better - let me get my sister..."

Reaction Score
Mike Francesa : I know what you're thinking, he's the perfect Jet

LOL

enhanced-buzz-4261-1358374575-10.jpg

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
exactly, and ND helped him in that, and I believe ESPN is a part of it, how many ND alums do you see working for ESPN.

ND shopped this story out to every news outlet they could. Even after they knew that no funeral ever happened.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Probably not gay, could be a very serious Mormon. The CLDS prohibit premarital sex with imaginary girlfriends.

One of the aspects I haven't seen mentioned is if Teo was hoaxed, why did he invent so many stories about how they met, etc? Why would he lie to his parents about his imaginary girlfriend? This is BS of the finest kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom