OT - Next Louisville Coach | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - Next Louisville Coach

Reaction Score
I think there are really two questions if you are Louisville. 1 is this year the other is long term. Given that the season effectively begins in a month you need someone to take over starting today even if he doesn't officially start today. Most likely it will
Be an interim position to give them time to find a permanent guy next season. And with all the unknowns right now it can't really be s current assistant, 2 of which are under FBI scrutiny it seems. That's where a retired/out of work experienced guy, Matta, JTIII etc. comes in. Longer term, who knows but if I were looking I'd look for a highly regarded alumnus who played for Crum if such a guy can be found. Of course this is Louisville so that guy probably doesn't exist but you try.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This will be a job for a young whipper snapper with plenty of time to figure out how to bring the program back from hell. Also he won't be one who is highly sought because no one of that stature will take that job.

And they're not going to pay a lot either.

I'll take it!

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
IMG_3078.JPG
It's gotta be her. The environment is already set up for her to thrive and improve things.
It's gotta be Coach Del Rio. She'd fit right in.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
View attachment 25101 It's gotta be her. The environment is already set up for her to thrive and improve things.
It's gotta be Coach Del Rio. She'd fit right in.
For a second I thought I clicked onto the Hugh Hefner thread.

Reaction Score
With all the speculation on a replacement, Pitino has not been fired/ terminated. He is on administrative leave without pay. There seems to be a 10 day clause about termination in his contract. Until Pitino is officially gone, I don't see Louisville hiring anybody.

And Jurick is on paid administrative leave. So no new AD until Jurick is officially gone.
Their interim president said they'll be looking for interim replacements for both immediately. Reports are they want someone for each position within 48 hours

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
After Pitino, you'd have to find the right guy with right back ground who'd feel comfortable in that environment.
Is Caretaker is available?
the_longest_yard_5196.jpg

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Maybe it's just me. But I don't think anyone from slick ricks staff should be promoted. But, who eles would except that job at this point and time.

Also will he be suspended for the games that rick was over the hooker?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Tom Crean would take that job to resurrect his career

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics