OT: NBA Finals | Page 24 | The Boneyard

OT: NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pulled him to the ground? Huh

Green is unwatchable. He couldn't play for anyone but GSW. He's a defensive stud, really? He's been dominated by everyone. Most unlikeable player in basketball.

.....and Draymond should get kicked out of the league for getting upset with Delly after Delly pulled him down to the ground.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It is not the BEST PLAYER in the Finals. It is MOST VALUABLE PLAYER. Value has a lot to do with helping you win. A player from a losing team can get the award if there is not a strong candidate on the winning team.. But GS has a valuable player that would be hard to ignore if it ends tonight.
I agree Lebron has, so far, been the best player. But as the saying goes, the Cavs could have lost without him That is a limit to his value. I think LeBron has to put more space between Curry & himself to get the award

Reaction Score
Pulled him to the ground? Huh

Green is unwatchable. He couldn't play for anyone but GSW. He's a defensive stud, really? He's been dominated by everyone. Most unlikeable player in basketball.

You've taken this Dellevedova ballwashing to unprecedented levels.

Reaction Score
No idea. Green is a joke. He has been worked defensively by everyone.

He'll score a little here and there when the Splash brothers spread the floor and he can cut, as would 50+!other NBA players. So tired of the Green chatter and his antics.

Reaction Score
No idea. Green is a joke. He has been worked defensively by everyone.

He'll score a little here and there when the Splash brothers spread the floor and he can cut, as would 50+!other NBA players. So tired of the Green chatter and his antics.

Yeah. Just for the record, you sound like an absolute fool when you say things like he could only play for Golden State. It's just such a monumentally stupid observation that people are automatically going to assume you have no idea what you're talking about. There's just no logical explanation for your completely irrational commentary on Draymond Green, assuming he didn't duck your wife/mother/etc. which I assume he did not.

Reaction Score
Every player in the finals would say LeBron is the most valuable, even the scumbags Green and Delladova and JR and the classy guys like Delladova, Green and ...(not going to be able to do it, at best can say Smith isn't the least classy JR ever).

Reaction Score
Yeah. Just for the record, you sound like an absolute fool when you say things like he could only play for Golden State. It's just such a monumentally stupid observation that people are automatically going to assume you have no idea what you're talking about. There's just no logical explanation for your completely irrational commentary on Draymond Green, assuming he didn't duck your wife/mother/etc. which I assume he did not.
His Draymond Green comments are totally irrational but he also thinks all Curry can do is shoot so it's not just a Draymond Green thing with him. Delly loves police officers so he's extra special.

Reaction Score
Green is a 6-7 4. He's supposedly a good defensive player yet he's been worked by everyone basically. Unless you have the Splash bros that can spread the floor he's ineffective.

That is and has been by point, he's good in their system. He was destroyed by Memphis, maybe worse than Cleveland even.

His Draymond Green comments are totally irrational but he also thinks all Curry can do is shoot so it's not just a Draymond Green thing with him. Delly loves police officers so he's extra special.

Reaction Score
Oh my dear. This game is just awful to watch. The referees are having a horrible night. That call on Shumpert (his 3rd) on the Green moving screen was laughably bad. Guy is moving his feet and throwing his hips out on the screen, defender bumps him, obvious flop, charge. What?
Mozgov gets called for a foul with minimal contact down low. Few plays later, he flattens Curry and there is no call.
It's just awful, and while I don't think the awful officiating is affecting the outcome, it makes the game so much less enjoyable to watch. What's a Foul? It's an adventure for the refs every trip up the floor.

Reaction Score
That is and has been by point, he's good in their system. He was destroyed by Memphis, maybe worse than Cleveland even.

Then he's not good in their system, right? You can't even keep a point straight.

Incidentally, he was second in the voting for NBA Defensive Player of the Year, so much, much more informed people than you disagree I guess.

Reaction Score
And you've taken overstatement, hyperbole, and constant hysterical posting to a new level. Everything with you is overboard. Have a beer or something.

Curry really should stop the the little tw@tty left hand wave when he makes a shot with the left. Just no need.

Reaction Score
Be careful arguing with @JSM1970, only a matter of time before he starts pulling out fake quotes to attribute to you.

Reaction Score
Warriors are playing really sloppy, should have blown this game wide open already. Ugly game so far.

Reaction Score
Cavs are keeping it close i do think they will need to pull ahead at some point in the 3rd quarter psychologically, it just feels like the Cavs have pistols with one tank , and the Warriors have semi automatics and a tanks.

Reaction Score
With Cleveland sending two defenders at Curry on every ball screen and never helping off Thompson, they're basically letting Green, Iguodola, and Barnes play three on two every single possession. It's pretty incredible to watch.

Reaction Score
watching the Cavs offense is like scraping your teeth against a chalk board

Reaction Score
basketball ends tonight. i haven't felt this level of sadness in months

Reaction Score
Watching this game and the last 2 and you wonder how the hell the Cavs were able to win 2.
JR Smith needs to go. As one radio guy said today, "he's just not a winning player." Guy's attitude is garbage and is the kind of mentality that leads to losses.
Cavs will be interesting next year. I suppose they have to bet on KI, even though the guy is made of glass. If KI can make it through the end of the year uninjured, it will make next year interesting, because, regardless of any claim that he is not a good defender, he can't be worse than Delladova.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
That guy with the triple double sucks. ;)

Reaction Score
Thank God Draymond Green found the one team he can play for. Otherwise we would have missed his NBA Finals triple double.

Reaction Score
JR Smith needs to go. As one radio guy said today, "he's just not a winning player." Guy's attitude is garbage and is the kind of mentality that leads to losses.
Cavs will be interesting next year. I suppose they have to bet on KI, even though the guy is made of glass. If KI can make it through the end of the year uninjured, it will make next year interesting, because, regardless of any claim that he is not a good defender, he can't be worse than Delladova.[/QUOTE]

As a 4th option he's not bad, he needed to average around 20 for Cleveland to win it this year with the injuries and all. JR as a number 2 option you are in trouble as a 4th option its a different story. This feels like watching MJ in 1990 he was ready to win it all but his teammates were a year away.

Reaction Score
Thank God Draymond Green found the one team he can play for. Otherwise we would have missed his NBA Finals triple double.

Hes a FA I think he might join Alvin Gentry in New Orleans next year, losing Gentry will be a big loss for Kerr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom