OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts | Page 14 | The Boneyard

OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts

Reaction Score
It seems like dui is the last possible thing she would be found guilty on. If a juror thinks she is not guilty, I doubt they will agree to any other charge. I think it will be hung depending on how many holdouts there are.

Reaction Score
and I'm just learning today of this reporter Kristina Rex covering the trial in detail. I'm slacking. This was her update yesterday on her ig account

All I see is enormous fake eyelashes and enormous....

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Not we here I work, We have in-house chefs at each corporate tower around the country.

We had a microwave and a vending machine with snacks. They didn't even pretend to have hot water available (actual picture).

IMG_0257.jpeg

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It seems like dui is the last possible thing she would be found guilty on. If a juror thinks she is not guilty, I doubt they will agree to any other charge. I think it will be hung depending on how many holdouts there are.

The Alberts got to one or more of the jurors. Give the Alberts and the local cops enough time working this jury, and they will get this jury to convict the Boneyard posters of murder.

Reaction Score
All I see is enormous fake eyelashes and enormous....
Enormous what?… say it!

It’s going to be a hung jury, which is pretty ridiculous. There’s probably one juror who just loves cops and refuses to vote not guilty.

If it is a hung jury and Massachusetts retries the case, that’d be such a bad look for them and points to them just targeting Karen read even more. That being said, the ongoing FBI investigation, which by all accounts seems to be siding with Karen read, would not bode well for the prosecution in any retrial.

Reaction Score
Enormous what?… say it!

It’s going to be a hung jury, which is pretty ridiculous. There’s probably one juror who just loves cops and refuses to vote not guilty.

If it is a hung jury and Massachusetts retries the case, that’d be such a bad look for them and points to them just targeting Karen read even more. That being said, the ongoing FBI investigation, which by all accounts seems to be siding with Karen read, would not bode well for the prosecution in any retrial.
I guessing there is a juror that is somehow connected to someone in law enforcement that is a holdout. There is so much reasonable doubt.

Why does an acquittal need to be unanimous??? Why not just a majority? If there isn’t enough evidence to convict, the defendant should get the benefit.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Check out this turtle boy video/pic segment....I was expecting Joe Pesce and Ray Liotta to come around the corner and throw this guy into the trunk of a Cadillac.

Turtle Boy Video

The more I see of this case I'm shocked the tried it locally, and not in a different venue....
When I read the description the Alberts seemed like thuggy aggressors, but when I watch the video it just seems like a collection of balloon knots, turtle boy included.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer. Blackstone’s ratio

100% to convict. Nobody is found guilty without 100% finding him/her guilty.

The only thing I would change is if there's a hung jury and the state decides to retry, the state should pay the defendant's legal fees for the first trial.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When I read the description the Alberts seemed like thuggy aggressors, but when I watch the video it just seems like a collection of balloon knots, turtle boy included.
Agreed, I there is a lot of poor behavior from any and everyone involved in the entire fiasco

Reaction Score
Like this video

Reaction Score
Given the amount of private money that's about to be thrown at this story for series/documentaries... I would think both sides want some sort of verdict. The waters are about to get a whole lot muddier. A hung jury will make re-trying this case nearly impossible and I'd have to imagine private money institutions plus the FBI will make this case even more of a mess.

Reaction Score
Hung jury. No justice for John O’Keefe or his family.

Hope hell is real and they’re lining up spots for the Alberts, McCabes , Proctor and Higgins

Reaction Score
Note from the jury before Judge Cannone sent them back to deliberate

"Judge Cannone,
"Despite our commitment to the duty entrusted to us, we find ourselves deeply divided by fundamental differences in our opinion and state of mind. The divergence in our views are not rooted in a lack of understanding or effort, but deeply held convictions that each of us carry ultimately leading to a point where consensus is unattainable. We recognize the weight of this admission and the implications it holds."

Reaction Score
As an aside I’m pretty close with a realtor in the Canton area. She said no one has been or wants to buy in this corrupt town

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom