OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts | Page 13 | The Boneyard

OT - Karen Read Trial in Massachusetts

Reaction Score
Have you ever had a catered lunch at work? The caterer's only dilemma is what to serve that will pass as edible.

Not we here I work, We have in-house chefs at each corporate tower around the country.

Reaction Score
In other words, "get back in there and don't come out!"

I don't see how anyone can be so certain that she is guilty. They may want one of the lesser charges but still, there is just no evidence.

Reaction Score
In other words, "get back in there and don't come out!"

I don't see how anyone can be so certain that she is guilty. They may want one of the lesser charges but still, there is just no evidence.

and I'm just learning today of this reporter Kristina Rex covering the trial in detail. I'm slacking. This was her update yesterday on her ig account

Reaction Score
There are multiple charges and/or lesser charges.

In MA (or this case if I have misrepresented how the charges are laid out) If a jury is hung on one charge, does that mean it is hung on all charges? Or could they come back and say not guilty on murder, not guilty on voluntary manslaughter, hung on involuntary manslaughter and it would just be the last case that could be retried?

Reaction Score
Least serious charge available, verdict forms are as clear as the evidence, Judge is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Should have been a directed verdict.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I find it hard to believe she will get off at this point. I bet they will either find her not guilty of the top charge (second degree murder) and guilty of at least one lesser charge OR hung jury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom