OT : If you're a man and choose.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT : If you're a man and choose....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
..... To own a cat, what is wrong with you?

A feral cat had kittens in my neighbors yard and they started feeding them. I said it was a bad idea, there will be a lot more. So of course it became my problem. After catching and adopting out about 15 kittens and young cats while getting the last few ferals spayed and neutered, I now have three cats. A mother and two of her kids.

The mother cat was a feral but became a great cat. She goes out in the morning and comes back in at night. She keeps the squirrels out of the garden (killed a few), brings me snakes and other creatures. Her kids are a pain in the ass on the other hand.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Its really not that bad. I can even sneak off inside to watch some daytime soap operas and bake some pies.
Don't forget to dress up your cat when you're done.

Reaction Score
I've always thought that if a dog were human sized it would just want to play with you still. If a cat were human sized it would just murder you. Cats are plotters.

The only thing cats have going for them is that they're miniature versions of lions/tigers/etc.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
He can try Chick-Fil-A. They finally have one in CT. That can be his new fetish and he'll go from a 100% chance of getting triple bypass to about 95%.

Dude old news there has been a chick fil a in Wallingford for like 3 years. One in Enfield too. Chick fil a is great . The Arbys of chicken

Reaction Score
Don't forget to dress up your cat when you're done.

I initially didn't even want to bring up her name since I thought that would be the especially embarrassing part (I didn't give it to her). Hint: it is one of the most frequently used derogatory terms in current online political debates, especially on the Cesspool. And no, her name is not "" or "."

Reaction Score
I initially didn't even want to bring up her name since I thought that would be the especially embarrassing part (I didn't give it to her). Hint: it is one of the most frequently used derogatory terms in current online political debates, especially on the Cesspool. And no, her name is not "" or "."

It's Snowflake, isn't it?

Reaction Score
Ha. I tie a slip knot on a 150 ft. rope so that she can wander off and do her thing but not get into the neighbor s yard.

Heh, at least that'll make it easy to get her out of a tree if need be. Yoink!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't understand why anyone would willingly invite an animal to live in their house. There are cat people and there are dog people and despite their differences, they're exactly alike in that they live in some degree of animal filth.

No matter what you say about how clean your cat or dog is, it is an animal and it rubs its butt on everything you own. And when it's not rubbing its butt on your stuff, it is looking for stuff to throw up on.

All of you have couches or beds that have animal upchuck particles mixed with animal butt particles on it and that is gross.

Reaction Score
I had a cat when I was a kid, Mesha, story goes we had to give it away because it kept attacking us kids, especially my younger sister. I was of course young too so I can't remember who really provoked these attacks, but I'll trust my parents on it. Haven't had a cat since. What I do have is a lifetime of knowing other people's cats. I would generously say only about 30% of them were cool, genial animals. Unlike @Robertelamin's cats, most of them sucked, openly disdained you or straight-up threatened your life. I've also had a lifetime of owning and knowing other people's dogs. 99% of them were always genuinely happy to see you and all of them treated humans like living gods.

lol. What do you mean "cats"? I have one.

No one wants to hear the story of my cat but hes cool and he loves people. Especially people that supposedly hate cats like Mano.

Reaction Score
Heh, at least that'll make it easy to get her out of a tree if need be. Yoink!

The main worry is that I find my carefully crafted slip knot down inside a fox's belly.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why anyone would willingly invite an animal to live in their house. There are cat people and there are dog people and despite their differences, they're exactly alike in that they live in some degree of animal filth.

No matter what you say about how clean your cat or dog is, it is an animal and it rubs its butt on everything you own. And when it's not rubbing its butt on your stuff, it is looking for stuff to throw up on.

All of you have couches or beds that have animal upchuck particles mixed with animal butt particles on it and that is gross.
I suppose the blood spray from countless throat punched humans is preferable?

Reaction Score
My family had cats my whole life growing up. We always had at least one and sometimes two. I always had allergies growing up; itchy watery eyes, wheezing, nasal congestion etc. I went away to UConn as a young freshman and was immediately surrounded by cigarette smoke, other smoke, dirty stinky sweatsocks, BO and all the other wonderful things you experience in college life. My allergies cleared up immediately despite all of these other "allergens" present. I have decided to abstain from cat parenthood as a result, despite the fact that my beautiful 5 year old daughter really wants one. I have suggested tropical fish. Her doll Molly is apparently allergic to fish so we have ourselves a bit of a stalemate at the moment.

Reaction Score
We have 2 dogs and my wife is pushing hard for a 3rd

Another G+ every year minimum for food, vet, boarding and no way to forecast the house & yard damage

Brutal

Reaction Score
lol. What do you mean "cats"? I have one.

No one wants to hear the story of my cat but hes cool and he loves people. Especially people that supposedly hate cats like Mano.
I'm totally not trying to intentionally paint you as some kind of crazy cat dude (I am), I meant your many, many familial cats.

Reaction Score
LOL at all you idiot pet people. I'm with Fishy. You're all dumb.

And Augie? Pray that cat doesn't get used to whizzing outside the litter box. You could burn the house to the ground and still smell that urine.

Reaction Score
We have 2 dogs and my wife is pushing hard for a 3rd

Another G+ every year minimum for food, vet, boarding and no way to forecast the house & yard damage

Brutal
Is it absolutely always about money with you? Try gofundme.

Reaction Score
LOL at all you idiot pet people. I'm with Fishy. You're all dumb.

And Augie? Pray that cat doesn't get used to whizzing outside the litter box. You could burn the house to the ground and still smell that urine.
Hmmm, that makes Deepster, shizzle and Fishy, with a strongly leaning JSM. Makes more sense by the second.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

That's all true, and yet, having a pet is an awesome experience. My dog is cool as h3ll now that he's not a puppy anymore.

Kids are annoying and gross too, but people still keeping having them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom