OT : If you're a man and choose.... | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT : If you're a man and choose....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You made this same kind of comment when I got the dog two years ago, and I gotta tell both of you, he hasn't leaked crap anywhere. He's gotten "expressed" a couple times by the vet, no problem.

Sounds like Fishy's an animal-hating germophobe and Deepster bought a crappy dog.

Do not delude yourself into thinking that the animal is not filling your house with filth just because nothing has shot out of its butt hole yet.

I don't hate animals.

Dogs are fine. I understand why people like dogs even if I can't get my mind around allowing them on the furniture. My mother has a nice little dog and it's been a great companion for her - so much so that I will feel awful when the time comes to thrown the little beast into the river if anything happens to my mother.

Cats are a ridiculous pet, though. They don't like people. People who think cats like people are people who are kidding themselves.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Pepe'

IMG_0258.JPG

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Do not delude yourself into thinking that the animal is not filling your house with filth just because nothing has shot out of its butt hole yet.

I don't hate animals.

Dogs are fine. I understand why people like dogs even if I can't get my mind around allowing them on the furniture. My mother has a nice little dog and it's been a great companion for her - so much so that I will feel awful when the time comes to thrown the little beast into the river if anything happens to my mother.

Cats are a ridiculous pet, though. They don't like people. People who think cats like people are people who are kidding themselves.

Meh, I'm in the crowd that says people who don't like cats and can't figure a way to bond with them are vomitous, unintelligent, vile specimens who are tiptoe the sociopathic spectrum.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
My cat is chilling with me @August_West

I have a mini dog that craps in a box in our basement. He isn't needy, but likes attention. Super easy for someone to take care of when we go on vacation. He runs to the door when he hears the garage(I wasn't kidding about the dog comparison). The few times we had a mouse, he found it. There's seriously nothing not to like, assuming your cat is not a dick.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I don't hate animals.

I bet you liked the show Monk

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The best part is the woman who comes over to help is also terrified of Pinky. She must rule that shelter with an iron fist. Kind of reminds me of that Bill Mummy twilight zone episode.

Reaction Score

Sorry, it is funny. It may be perverse, but that free cat pic makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it.

And I actually do own a cat, and he is awesome, sociable, and affectionate even to strangers. I even like him more than our dogs sometimes.

But in general, cats are .

Reaction Score
I love my cats, but I read somewhere that if you die alone with your cats, after a few days they will eat you. I live in fear of this, and I am not kidding. I have a plan that when the big heart attack comes I'm moving outside to the parking lot...if I can make it.

Reaction Score
I mean I don't crave it but it would be nice if the cat wasn't such a dick to me.

How hard do I have to work for it?
Cats are like dogs when it comes to food. Temp it with treats and THIS (it really works): When a cat greets another cat or a person with slow, languid blinks, it's communicating affection. Why? Because in the feline world, closing one's eyes in the presence of another is the ultimate sign of trust. By blinking slowly at your cat, you are communicating that you are aware of its presence and pose no threat.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
My favorite activity with my dog was enjoying the outdoors and I sure as hell can't go hiking with my cat.

Sure you can. You have a long leash. Now try it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I love my cats, but I read somewhere that if you die alone with your cats, after a few days they will eat you. I live in fear of this, and I am not kidding. I have a plan that when the big heart attack comes I'm moving outside to the parking lot...if I can make it.

Why would you care? You're dead. Better cat food than worm food I always say.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Meh, I'm in the crowd that says people who don't like cats and can't figure a way to bond with them are vomitous, unintelligent, vile specimens who are tiptoe the sociopathic spectrum.

My question would be to ask what hole in your soul are you trying to patch with a barely-domesticated animal that forgets you exist every time you leave its sight?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I don't understand why anyone would willingly invite an animal to live in their house. There are cat people and there are dog people and despite their differences, they're exactly alike in that they live in some degree of animal filth.

No matter what you say about how clean your cat or dog is, it is an animal and it rubs its butt on everything you own. And when it's not rubbing its butt on your stuff, it is looking for stuff to throw up on.

All of you have couches or beds that have animal upchuck particles mixed with animal butt particles on it and that is gross.
You've never held a puppy, have you? Or smelled puppy breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom