OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 9 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
The Patriots play in a division that is basically a walk over ever year. Perhaps that is why they are 1-3 versus the NFL East in SBs.

Reaction Score
Lol you really do not understand the game of football. It’s simple. If Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn do not get momentarily paralyzed from the neck the Pats would have lost the last 3 SB’s.

Yes, if Dan Quinn had played it more conservatively they win.

Which is why I wrote what I wrote.

Now let's keep playing this idiotic "if" game to make the Patriots 8-0 in their last 8 Super Bowls because it would be super easy to do.

Reaction Score
The Patriots play in a division that is basically a walk over ever year. Perhaps that is why they are 1-3 versus the NFL East in SBs.

They have a better record against the NL East and the whole rest of the league than they do against the AFCE.

They also have a losing record against the AFCE in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Also, The ball hit Brady in the worse place, his hands.
Well the worst thing about the pass was brady would have to jump for it a little since it was high. We all know Brady isn't the most athletic of QB's. At least the pass to Foles was right level with him and all he had to do was turn a round. Brady definitely had a tougher catch to make.

Reaction Score
The pass to Brady was slightly overthrown. Those of you who are going to dwell on that should focus on your own selves...

Reaction Score
Well the worst thing about the pass was brady would have to jump for it a little since it was high. We all know Brady isn't the most athletic of QB's. At least the pass to Foles was right level with him and all he had to do was turn a round. Brady definitely had a tougher catch to make.

He's also older and slower than he used to be.

Reaction Score
To me, Belichick's legacy took a hit last night, while affirming Brady's.

I don't how he can constantly bang the "what's ever best for the team" drum and then sit his most important defensive player. This isn't college.

He must have slept with Belichick's girlfriend.

Feels like the end of the era.
I don't know about the end of an era yet but it does seem there's locker room issues. Belichick has quite an enormous ego, too. His face has the look of Roman emperors.

Reaction Score
I don't know about the end of an era yet but it does seem there's locker room issues. Belichick has quite an enormous ego, too. His face has the look of Roman emperors.

Maybe a year at most for them, but I can't see a retool happening. At most they better hope defenders stay healthy. And Gronk too.

Reaction Score
As a grown man I find it silly to get emotionally invested in pro sports teams. So today I’m enjoying your tears while the city of Philadelphia will likely burn to the ground. It’s a win-win.
So you get emotionally invested in UCONN sports and you're too good to get emotionally invested in pro sports? You're a hypocrite and a POS.

Reaction Score
So you get emotionally invested in UCONN sports and you're too good to get emotionally invested in pro sports? You're a hypocrite and a POS.

Yes. I’m a graduate of UConn.

Have a blessed day!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The guy, BB, is a genius at what he does - plain and simple
Brady is the best QB ever to walk on a football field and his performance yesterday proves it
The AFC East being weak argument is pure crap - the Pats beat the Falcons who were the best, the Seahawks who were the best and a host of others.
My Giants beat them in prior SBs because they were a defensive wrecking ball and they had some hail mary offensive plays go their way
What beat the Pats last night was their inability on D to stop the run and to make some vital stops. Their DC maybe going on to HC status but if I'm the Lions I would be taking a second look.
They made plenty of offensive adjustments at halftime but not defensively. Malcolm Butler wasn't the reason they lost
I will say that the helmet on helmet, for the second game in a row, did hurt the Patriots and is something that the NFL needs to address.
The better team won last night
Here's hoping that my GMen return to form next year - screw the Eagles and the Cowboys

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Brady is the GOAT there is no argument against that. His offensive line & defense failed him last night.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Brady is the GOAT there is no argument against that. His offensive line & defense failed him last night.
As shaky as the offensive line was, I'm pinning this one on the defense. If memory serves they basically had one legit stop the entire game.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
montana getting credit for being bounced more often in the first round of the playoffs is baffling lol
The mental gymnastics required to believe that are hilarious.

Again, frame it in terms of UConn basketball. We only have one Final Four loss, in 2009 against Sparty. Would our program have a better case for being a blueblood if we had lost in the first round to whatever 16 seed we played that year, and kept the perfect Final Four record intact? No sane person would claim that, yet here we are.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
As shaky as the offensive line was, I'm pinning this one on the defense. If memory serves they basically had one legit stop the entire game.

And the Pats didn't punt all game... This one is more on the offensive line than people are talking about. Pats fans regardless of the score if you are told you have TB12 with the ball 2:20 on the clock 1to and the 2-minute warning, you'd want that situation all day every day. It's silly. The defense was absolutely bad but offensive line deserves some blame.

Reaction Score
The mental gymnastics required to believe that are hilarious.

Again, frame it in terms of UConn basketball. We only have one Final Four loss, in 2009 against Sparty. Would our program have a better case for being a blueblood if we had lost in the first round to whatever 16 seed we played that year, and kept the perfect Final Four record intact? No sane person would claim that, yet here we are.

Or do we get more credit than Duke which has repeatedly lost in final 4s?

Reaction Score
And the Pats didn't punt all game... This one is more on the offensive line than people are talking about. Pats fans regardless of the score if you are told you have TB12 with the ball 2:20 on the clock 1to and the 2-minute warning, you'd want that situation all day every day. It's silly. The defense was absolutely bad but offensive line deserves some blame.

Brady gets more of the blame there. Sure, Shaq Mason got blasted, but that's a single play. Brady held it too long and didn't need to. Should have drilled it into the turf. It was 2nd and 2. In fact, I would have run the ball there with Deion Lewis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom