OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady. | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT: GOAT QB - its not Brady.

Reaction Score
So you get emotionally invested in UCONN sports and you're too good to get emotionally invested in pro sports? You're a hypocrite and a POS.
He's emotionally invested in pro sports. He puts in his thoughts, time and emotion into trying to troll people discussing pro sports.

Reaction Score
They have a better record against the NL East and the whole rest of the league than they do against the AFCE.

They also have a losing record against the AFCE in the playoffs.

Don't worry, upstater. The Pats fans already have the 5-1 conference record, 1st round bye and home AFC championship game pencilled in for next year.

Reaction Score
And the Pats didn't punt all game... This one is more on the offensive line than people are talking about. Pats fans regardless of the score if you are told you have TB12 with the ball 2:20 on the clock 1to and the 2-minute warning, you'd want that situation all day every day. It's silly. The defense was absolutely bad but offensive line deserves some blame.
The Brady drop set the tone, though. If he didn't drop that pass then they'd have probably won and he'd be the GOAT. Now I'm not so sure

Reaction Score
Don't worry, upstater. The Pats fans already have the 5-1 conference record, 1st round bye and home AFC championship game pencilled in for next year.

Or 4-2.

One or the other.

5-1 + 4-2 = 9-3 which is .750 and way worse against the rest of the NFL.

Reaction Score
Or 4-2.

One or the other.

5-1 + 4-2 = 9-3 which is .750 and way worse against the rest of the NFL.

Just out of curiosity, here are the teams that finished with a 4-2 or 5-1 division record this season.

Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, Lions, Saints, Rams, Seahawks.

Which one has the best odds to have that record again, win their division and get a bye?

Reaction Score
Just out of curiosity, here are the teams that finished with a 4-2 or 5-1 division record this season.

Patriots, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Vikings, Lions, Saints, Rams, Seahawks.

Which one has the best odds to have that record again, win their division and get a bye?

Jaguars if Luck is still hurt and they get literally anyone else at QB.

Reaction Score
Brady isnt MJ couldnt get that 6th ring and if your the GOAT player you should catch that pass, the GOAT also dont fumble with the game on the line.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Brady isnt MJ couldnt get that 6th ring and if your the GOAT player you should catch that pass, the GOAT also dont fumble with the game on the line.
Ridiculous statements all around

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
And the Pats didn't punt all game... This one is more on the offensive line than people are talking about. Pats fans regardless of the score if you are told you have TB12 with the ball 2:20 on the clock 1to and the 2-minute warning, you'd want that situation all day every day. It's silly. The defense was absolutely bad but offensive line deserves some blame.
I thought the Oline performed, for the best part of the game, very well
Most any quarterback who got hit like that would have lost the ball - he was blindsided
Some folks are saying he should have thrown it into the ground - for crying out loud, he didn't see what hit him
The D was horrendous all game but saved the worse for the final half of the last game of the season
If you can't stop the other team from scoring - it's hard to win any game

Reaction Score

Eagles, Patriots, Jaguars, Vikings. In that order.

Reaction Score
I am too. You're still a hypocrite and a tool.

I’m embarrassed to share a degree from the same institution with some nitwit that would voluntarily move to South Carolina.

Have a great day!

Reaction Score
I’m embarrassed to share a degree from the same institution with some nitwit that would voluntarily move to South Carolina.

Have a great day!
You're an embarrassment all by yourself. South Carolina is in great financial shape, taxes are way lower, businesses are moving there in droves and the weather is better. Enjoy the new congestion toll that Malloy has in store for you. You really are a dumb POS, aren't you?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You're an embarrassment all by yourself. South Carolina is in great financial shape, taxes are way lower, businesses are moving there in droves and the weather is better. Enjoy the new congestion toll that Malloy has in store for you. You really are a dumb POS, aren't you?

There you are. I see you. You’ve been acknowledged.

Do you not get the attention you need at home?

Reaction Score
Speaking of Patricia, what is with the voice? He looks like the Burgermeister but sounds like Squiggy. Lions front office must be sweating bullets....

Belichick benched the wrong guy, should have been Patricia crying during the anthem.

Not like the Lions ever have anything to be confident in, but I really wouldn't be feeling good today if I were a Detroit fan.

Reaction Score
Really? You don’t seem well. Very angry. Are you the least successful of your siblings? I’m worried about you.

Maybe @rich1122 can do a wellness check down there in hillbilly country.
I'm way better off than you. Maybe rich1122 can do a wellness check on you. South Carolina is not even close to being hillbilly country. You're showing your ignorance. You like living in a failed state. You really are dumb.

Reaction Score
I'm way better off than you. Maybe rich1122 can do a wellness check on you. South Carolina is not even close to being hillbilly country. You're showing your ignorance. You like living in a failed state. You really are dumb.

These are quite the ZINGERS!

Reaction Score
And they're true!

We should hook you and rich up. He’s known as the village idiot around here and is one of the dumbest people I’ve met on the internet. He could impart some wisdom on you.

Reaction Score
I know I am so apples and oranges on this but hear me out.

The reigning and very likely all time major tournament golf winner is Jack Nichlaus. He has stated proudly as GOAT that he is extremely proud of.....get this.....19 second place finishes in majors.

Brady is GOAT. The rest is sour grapes.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Not for nothing but South Carolina is #50 in education. As in dead last. And they are 46th in Adult dental visits. Both those items are fact. Look them up. If those two items don't add up to "hillbilly country" what the heck does?

Mr. Serrano may be coarse in his delivery but I have to say the facts are backing him up on this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom