OT: Giants | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Giants fan I'm disappointed in ODB's actions. He's an unreal talent and competitor but this is way over the line, you can give a guy a concussion or way worse. When the league looks at this he's definitely getting suspended. That being said Giants are only down 7 all of a sudden and getting the ball back.

Reaction Score
Beckham is Terrell Owens Jr. Awesome talent but a classless player. He has a ton of growing up to do. Yelling at coaches, yelling at teammates, pouting, and starting fights with opposition. It's too bad, he is a special talent.

Reaction Score
Beckham is Terrell Owens Jr. Awesome talent but a classless player. He has a ton of growing up to do. Yelling at coaches, yelling at teammates, pouting, and starting fights with opposition. It's too bad, he is a special talent.

Again much like the Dez comparison not close. One had a career of making an AH of himself the other a game. He was a total today and needs to grow up but a good kid besides unlike the other 2. Hopefully he will learn

Reaction Score
Giants fan here saying he absolutely deserves a suspension.
Oh, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. I'm saying I don't think he gets it.

BTW, who is the junior PG? You never answered my question from a week ago.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Again much like the Dez comparison not close. One had a career of making an AH of himself the other a game. He was a total today and needs to grow up but a good kid besides unlike the other 2. Hopefully he will learn

As big a as Dez is, he didn't murder anybody. That I know of.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That's not true one game vs a career can't be a comparison!

I love ya mau, but open your eyes. The kid has been doing stuff like this all year, he threw punches multiple times in the Bills game. And Dez never had an explosion like this on the field, nothing even close.

Reaction Score
ODB let the story of today's game get to him. I think he will learn and not make this production commonplace.

Reaction Score
I love ya mau, but open your eyes. The kid has been doing stuff like this all year, he threw punches multiple times in the Bills game. And Dez never had an explosion like this on the field, nothing even close.

Okay Rico I guess I must be watching different games. He is a passionate kid but never like this. And the Cowboys people are comparing him to are hardly respected by his teammates so please, this is ridiculous.

Reaction Score

Okay Rico I guess I must be watching different games. He is a passionate kid but never like this. And the Cowboys people are comparing him to are hardly respected by his teammates so please, this is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Oh, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. I'm saying I don't think he gets it.

BTW, who is the junior PG? You never answered my question from a week ago.
Didn't say you didn't

No idea what you're talking about

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:

Wait, you do realize this isn't the only game where he has been an issue, right? I have never seen someone act like obj did during this game.

He threw punches earlier this season. But saw nothing wrong with it. Shocked.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rk-giants-fined-actions-game-vs-buffalo-bills

Reaction Score
Wait, you do realize this isn't the only game where he has been an issue, right? I have never seen someone act like obj did during this game.

He threw punches earlier this season. But saw nothing wrong with it. Shocked.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...rk-giants-fined-actions-game-vs-buffalo-bills

You're saying he's got a history of this? A pattern of behavior? ;)

Beckham will get a fine for his actions today. It's hard to overlook 3 personal fouls. I'd be shocked if there's a suspension.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Screen shot of kid getting an early Christmas gift.

FB_IMG_1450651662332.jpg

Reaction Score
Someone needs to hit this guy hard not very likable but hey, it won't be the Giants who do it.
Mau the QB seems to be having fun playing a man's game. Sure he's jovial perhaps too much, but he won't change and opponents can't seem to change him either. I'm no Cam fan but its on the opponents to knock that smile off his face, and to make the game 'not fun' and they are failing. Him giving balls away to kids does give him some like points though.

Anyway, saw him and Lebron talking and they were the same size, he's a big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom