OT: Giants | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
He went up and down the line in the 4th quarter shaking hands and patting people apologizing. Do we need more?

When?

Reaction Score
When?

They showed it on FOX during the game and Andrews must have relayed to Buck because he noted what was happening.

Not that it made anything any better right? Because it didn't really.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
By the way why do people always put OT threads in here or other places when we have a Pro Sports forum?
i always found that odd.

Because most people don't visit a whole bunch of different forums, but they're interested in some discourse with the usual cast of characters that post on the MCBB board. That's pretty much it.

Reaction Score
Also a huge Giant fan and the first to admit that Odell was out of line to the max, but I guarantee most recievers would've done very similar things to what he did. Probably not the spearing thing but all the other stuff. Norman was trying to get under his skin and was being very physical, if i was in Odell's spot I would've scrapped with him a few times too. He'll learn, get better, and torch the guy the next time they play. If he catches the first pass then its a different story and we're saying how not even maybe the best corner in the game currently can keep him under 130 yards and a td.

Reaction Score
I know it is different sports and different rules, but what would Calhoun done to a player that committed the basketball equivalent of three 15 yard personal fouls? It's funny because this is the second time in the last week I have had a what would JC do scenario. The other was after see the Monmouth bench player antics. Some how I don't think the role playing on by the bench would have gone over too big.

Reaction Score
I love what Odell did, I'm more mad at him dropping passes then spearing Norman. It was dirty but ill take dirty over soft which most guys on the team are which includes the coaches and the front office. Maybe OBJ should play on defense too.

Reaction Score
I love what Odell did, I'm more mad at him dropping passes then spearing Norman. It was dirty but ill take dirty over soft which most guys on the team are which includes the coaches and the front office. Maybe OBJ should play on defense too.
Yup, that's the guy I want on my team too.

Reaction Score
Yup, that's the guy I want on my team too.

Im not defending him for head butting Norman though I think he should be fined and suspended, Norman however is no Saint.

Reaction Score
Im not defending him for head butting Norman though I think he should be fined and suspended, Norman however is no Saint.

I hated what Beckham did but Norman started it and then cries about it after the game.

Reaction Score
Odell +76 yards receiving -45 yards personal foul penalties = 31 net yards in the passing game

Reaction Score

He was way out of control Scoe. I was embarrassed as a Giants fan and had to watch some replays with my hands over my damn eyes waiting for the next ugly result. Fact is he does play with passion but today was more from an immature side than prior. He'll be fine, they will sit him down and hopefully it's an opportunity to educate him. Love the kid.

Reaction Score
Odell +76 yards receiving -45 yards personal foul penalties = 31 net yards in the passing game

Norman had personal fouls called on him and one of Beckhams didn't lose yards since Norman had one on same play so they were offsetting. So this isn't correct.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Jerry...Jerry Jones! How are you man? Tough break this year losing Romo and all. Had no CLUE you were a closet Giants fan either. Crazy!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Norman had personal fouls called on him and one of Beckhams didn't lose yards since Norman had one on same play so they were offsetting. So this isn't correct.
My bad. But the personal fouls are worse than a dropped pass. If it happens on first down a 2nd and 10 is easier to overcome than a 1st and 25. If it was trash talk that rattled him, he is going to hear a lot worse now. Once the word gets out that he can be rattled, teams are going to try even harder to get under his skin.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
My bad. But the personal fouls are worse than a dropped pass. If it happens on first down a 2nd and 10 is easier to overcome that a 1st and 25. If it was trash talk that rattled him, he is going to hear a lot worse now. Once the word gets out that he can be rattled, teams are going to try even harder to get under his skin.

He's definitely gonna be duckcked with from here on out.

Reaction Score
I hated what Beckham did but Norman started it and then cries about it after the game.
Doesn't matter if he "started it." Eight year olds use that excuse. And I can't believe you have a problem with Norman having a problem with Bekham intentionally delivering a potentially career-ending, life-altering blow when he was in a defenseless position.

There are lines you just don't cross. Nothing Norman could have "started" should have been taken to that level.

Reaction Score
Doesn't matter if he "started it." Eight year olds use that excuse. And I can't believe you have a problem with Norman having a problem with Bekham intentionally delivering a potentially career-ending, life-altering blow when he was in a defenseless position.

There are lines you just don't cross. Nothing Norman could have "started" should have been taken to that level.

They both should have been ejected. But Norman acting like he did nothing after the game is ludicrous.

Reaction Score
They both should have been ejected. But Norman acting like he did nothing after the game is ludicrous.
I don't care enough to know exactly what he said after the game, but he certainly did nothing to deserve the cheap shot he got; being my whole point, which apparently eluded you

Reaction Score
I don't care enough to know exactly what he said after the game, but he certainly did nothing to deserve the cheap shot he got.

Why did Beckham deserve to be body slammed at the start of the game by Norman?

Edit: Apparently you don't understand that I keep saying Beckham should have been ejected and probably suspended. Norman should have been ejected too though. He was fighting and hitting Beckham all game too. Is that a concept to hard to understand?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why did Beckham deserve to be body slammed at the start of the game by Norman?

Edit: Apparently you don't understand that I keep saying Beckham should have been ejected and probably suspended. Norman should have been ejected too though. He was fighting and hitting Beckham all game too. Is that a concept to hard to understand?
You've commented on three different things, none of which addressed the point I was making. You're just failing to pick up what I put down and/or flailing around trying to avoid directly addressing it with redirection. This is officially pointless.

Carry on

Reaction Score
You've commented on three different things, none of which addressed the point I was making. You're just failing to pick up what I put down and/or flailing around trying to avoid directly addressing it with redirection. This is officially pointless.

Carry on

Oh STFU. How's that?

A player who admits he eye gouges people, guess that doesn't count as potential career ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom