OT - Giants | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants

Reaction Score
Eli is definitely not helping his reputation, this feels like the 2011 Colts team if the Giants start out 0-6 which seems like a real possibility its time to tank and get a qb with a high pick, I dont think Eli is the main problem with this team, but he doesn't have time on his side to fix the issues with this team a young qb would.

Reaction Score
Can Reese like force Mcadoo to give up playcalling responsibilities? I guess he hasn't figured out that inside draws DON'T work.

Reaction Score
Odell just put the team on his back.

Also I loved when he mined peeing on the field. Worth the penalty.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Well, this frees up my Sundays.

I hope they go 1-15. Maybe Reese will draft a frigging OL.

Reaction Score
Brad Wing, the punter, can't do his job. Way to lose the game along with Eli apple, who is the worst corner in the league apparently.

Reaction Score
This game has to be on Eli whether it's Apple or Manning I'm sure.

How about the COACH of this pathetic team. The same fn guy who would not call a TO at the end of the half last week against the Lions to try to score decides today, after being pushed back after a hold, to still try to get into FG position from deep in his own end. This Diaco-like guy has the RB run out of bounds after a 4 yard gain then still throws when usually he is running and should have been in order to make the clock run and not allow the Eagles to have any time. He should have been thinking OT and a chance as soon as Roberts got called for the hold - he's dreadful and needs to go now!

Reaction Score

How about the COACH of this pathetic team. The same fn guy who would not call a TO at the end of the half last week against the Lions to try to score decides today, after being pushed back after a hold, to still try to get into FG position from deep in his own end. This Diaco-like guy has the RB run out of bounds after a 4 yard gain then still throws when usually he is running and should have been in order to make the clock run and not allow the Eagles to have any time. He should have been thinking OT and a chance as soon as Roberts got called for the hold - he's dreadful and needs to go now!
Reece sucks, McAdoo sucks, the o-line sucks, the run game sucks, Eli Apple sucks, Eli Manning doesn't suck but he's mediocre at best at this point in his career.

Reaction Score
Reece sucks, McAdoo sucks, the o-line sucks, the run game sucks, Eli Apple sucks, Eli Manning doesn't suck but he's mediocre at best at this point in his career.

Still have to get Eli M in there despite how far from mediocre he looked today? Hilarious but consistent

Reaction Score
Isn't the vaunted Giant defense supposed to be able to hold a lead?

Reaction Score
Isn't the vaunted Giant defense supposed to be able to hold a lead?

Shitt* call on Apple helped the Eagles big time and they did keep them in the game, not a lot they can do about a 61 yarder after an awful punt by Wingless and a shoddy job of clock management by their HCBM.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

I agree Mau. However the Giants last time with the ball did not help. A bunch of penalties. Going backward on last possession after really turning it on. 2nd Qtr? I forget, 4th and inches to score and call a running play up the middle. Giants haven't cashed in on that play in years. What a time for Wing to Wing it. Still, it too a 61 yarder to beat the GMen. Wasn't it Dempsey way back in the day.Before Astro turf. Club foot, banged a 62 yarder. Falcons up next. At their house.

Reaction Score
I agree Mau. However the Giants last time with the ball did not help. A bunch of penalties. Going backward on last possession after really turning it on. 2nd Qtr? I forget, 4th and inches to score and call a running play up the middle. Giants haven't cashed in on that play in years. What a time for Wing to Wing it. Still, it too a 61 yarder to beat the GMen. Wasn't it Dempsey way back in the day.Before Astro turf. Club foot, banged a 62 yarder. Falcons up next. At their house.
I don't get why they didnt just qb sneak that. Our line doesn't get nearly enough push to create a hole on the goal line.

Reaction Score
Does it get old making stupid statements over and over?
How is someone's opinion about the state of the game a stupid statement?

Does it get old making hit and runs on posters while adding nothing of value to the board?

Reaction Score

Add the Sheppard ground separation non-TD - but a comedy of errors usually points back to the coach, like I said Diacco.

Reaction Score
How is someone's opinion about the state of the game a stupid statement?

Does it get old making hit and runs on posters while adding nothing of value to the board?
Because it’s wrong, that’s how.

I look forward to your over reactionary 1st quarter statement next week Skip.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom