OT - Giants | Page 19 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
The Eagles look good.
Although I live an hour and a half from Philly, I am not a fan. Military transplant from years ago. Grew u p with the Giants in CT.But yes, I agree. They are good. Great running game. QB makes quick decisions. I could go on. They have like 3 backs that are all explosive. Even Sproles who you rarely see, comes in and breaks your spirit. Always dangerous. They are definitely playoff bound.

Reaction Score
Although I live an hour and a half from Philly, I am not a fan. Military transplant from years ago. Grew u p with the Giants in CT.But yes, I agree. They are good. Great running game. QB makes quick decisions. I could go on. They have like 3 backs that are all explosive. Even Sproles who you rarely see, comes in and breaks your spirit. Always dangerous. They are definitely playoff bound.

And yet minus a 61 yarder and awful time management by our beloved HCBM our Giants beat them at their place?

Reaction Score
You think the Giants are bad we've seen nothing yet, no oline and no wrs in Denver on SNF Von Miller is gonna have 10 sacks.

They should sit Eli. Plenty of time to come up with an excuse. He doesn't deserve that and we are going to lose anyway.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
And yet minus a 61 yarder and awful time management by our beloved HCBM our Giants beat them at their place?
I agree Mau. I posted that last week? It took 61 yarder to beat us. Never cared for Mac being head coach.Just a feeling I had. It seems Head Coach Murphy Law is taking over. It seems the last 3 years players are getting hurt during preseason game in camp as well.

Reaction Score
I wondered if Odell had more then a sprained ankle in that preseason game.
Doesn't really relate to this injury though. Whether his ankle was already injured or not, that's a season ender.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Doesn't really relate to this injury though. Whether his ankle was already injured or not, that's a season ender.

Yeah, his ankle got obliterated. Looked nasty in slow mo

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I thought Sproles retired?

Reaction Score
Brandon Marshall is an interesting character. There's so much there to like, but I can do without the constant sermonizing about everything. If I were a Giants fan and I got 154 yards out of his carcass at that price, I might have a tough time reading about how this season has helped him as a husband. I get that this is more of a holistic reflection on his career, and that it might be over now, but it also seems like something I could have read from him after any given game and at a certain point I wonder if the message loses its punch.

Reaction Score
Brandon Marshall is an interesting character. There's so much there to like, but I can do without the constant sermonizing about everything. If I were a Giants fan and I got 154 yards out of his carcass at that price, I might have a tough time reading about how this season has helped him as a husband. I get that this is more of a holistic reflection on his career, and that it might be over now, but it also seems like something I could have read from him after any given game and at a certain point I wonder if the message loses its punch.

Yep agree makes me wonder why they didn't spend that cash on an impact offensive lineman or 2?

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
IMG_3096.JPG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member